What Happened to my Thread?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

jeremy beadles hand

Jul 31, 2003
Hangleton
Oh My Life!

I cant believe it's been deleted? It was done in a Jokey sort of way as well!

I can't believe a caption competition of England players at Aushwitz is acceptable and my poll wasn't!

I just think you mods dont like me!

:(

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
:clap2: for the mods.

jbh, you are a complete wanker. What was your next trick - a joke about raping babies?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think you'll find the Auchwitz trip was to show respect, your thread about beating women did not.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Gareth Glover said:
I think you'll find the Auchwitz trip was to show respect, your thread about beating women did not.

But why did Wozza feel that he needed to invite captions on the players visiting the Nazi Death Camp??

jeremy beadles hand

Jul 31, 2003
Hangleton
Gareth Glover said:

The Aushwitz trip was to show respect but what was the thread starter expecting people to post with it being a caption competition?

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
So what is your favourite way to beat a woman?

For me it has to be a firm but fair SPANK on their bare buttocks. :drool:

jeremy beadles hand

Jul 31, 2003
Hangleton
Richie Morris said:
Whoever made the 'caption comp' and the whoever made the 'women beating' thread are both twats.

I bet that practically everyone on here at some point has made a joke about beating their wife or beating there husband. Especially when that prodigy song comes on.

:Best Mod NSC - Summer 2004:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
What was everyone thinking to put for their captions?

Anything funny?

No.

I was thinking, 'Why the f*** has someone invited me to think up captions for a visit to Auschwitz by England? Has he ever been there? Does he know what happenend there?'

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Tsk tsk, did you really think Wozza, one of NSC's glitterati would really have his thread removed ?

No, for it was subtle, sick but ever so subtle.

Remember the NSC motto, one rule for etc etc etc etc.....

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
jeremy beadles hand said:
My Point is that my thread was deleted because it is distasteful or whatever but The Aushwitz Caption competition is still live!

Bad turn of phrase at the end there. But the caption one was extremly distasteful. Sort of ill educated tripe that you expect at times, feet first etc.

Your one should probably have stayed on NSP, but if one has to go they both do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports