Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What happened to Andrew Whing when he left the Albion?

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
A thread full of nothing but these kind of "Brighton players out on the lash" stories would be gold all the way.

Dave Beasant was a regular sight out on the town drinking, smoking and generally being a nuisance during his brief spell with us. Remarkable for a 41 year old

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Such a lad. I remember seeing him absolutely STEAMING sat on his own in Creation one night, I started talking to him and that was that, we were best pals for life. He brought me all the drinks I wanted ALL night, I mean shots, champagne, doubles, everything. Then he said let's "go get some girls, who do you want, that lot?" And proceeded to start grinding on a pole in front of said birds, who knocked him back with stuff like "**** off you ugly ****" and he'd respond with "But I'm Andy Whing! Come onnnn!" :lolol: What a night that was.

Dunno about anybody else but I for one prefer to think that actually happened. Shine on you crazy ginger gargoyle! :bowdown:

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
That is why he got POTY , mostly all of the other players didn't give a **** and certainly didn't have any technical ability and/or intelligence.

I remember him sitting in with us at Forest, when Kuipers had the game of his life in a 0-0. Genuine guy and a real footie fan as well as player.

PG

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Such a lad. I remember seeing him absolutely STEAMING sat on his own in Creation one night, I started talking to him and that was that, we were best pals for life. He brought me all the drinks I wanted ALL night, I mean shots, champagne, doubles, everything. Then he said let's "go get some girls, who do you want, that lot?" And proceeded to start grinding on a pole in front of said birds, who knocked him back with stuff like "**** off you ugly ****" and he'd respond with "But I'm Andy Whing! Come onnnn!" :lolol: What a night that was.

Class

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here