What Happened Gus?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Gus, ignore the negativity on here, if your reading this then the majority of the fans love you to bits :)

Codner pharmaceuticals

Jun 17, 2009
Border Country
What happened was Gus and Tanno got the vast majority of a good squad together well before the transfer deadline so we weren't held to ransom, panic buying has-been crocs like Arsenal.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
What happened was Gus and Tanno got the vast majority of a good squad together well before the transfer deadline so we weren't held to ransom, panic buying has-been crocs like Arsenal.

Agreed...and Paynter ain't good enough anyway. I am keeping my fingers crossed that we don't sign him.
He is just a journeyman pro with very limited ability. Slow and cumbersome is not what we want. If he can't hold down a place at Leeds.....we shouldn't be looking at him. A Div 1 player at best.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Agreed...and Paynter ain't good enough anyway. I am keeping my fingers crossed that we don't sign him.
He is just a journeyman pro with very limited ability. Slow and cumbersome is not what we want. If he can't hold down a place at Leeds.....we shouldn't be looking at him. A Div 1 player at best.

At least with the window closed, we know we didnt have to pay money £150k/£250k/£500k depending on what youve read

If we get him now before the next window, at least it will only be a loan, if he is then any good, we can buy him

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Been a Yorkshireman many of my family and friends are Leeds and they were all hoping we would take him as they all say how terrible he is

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
:clap::clap::clap:I think some peoples hold their hopes to high...ok, the deal did'nt get off the ground...but we signed a decent player for nothing have still have the options of loan deals...whereas you could have been a Palace fan...extended loan of a player they had already. Give thanks guys

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Paynter on loan would be a much better deal for us anyway, as if it doesn't work out and he is as shit as Leeds say then we wont have wasted too much money on him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports