what genre of rock are you?

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
EMO

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
sums me up perfectly:

Old school punk! You just say what you have to say regardless of what everyone else thinks! You're one of my most favourite types of music... You're raw and uncut! You're surrounded by hype...just don't let it make you go insane...

Last edited:

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Pop punk... I'm not really that fond of you, but you can churn out some good stuff... Old punk doesn't really like you but you couldn't care less...besides it's all about having fun isn't it?

Last edited:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I'm grungie.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Old school punk!

You just say what you have to say regardless of what everyone else thinks! You're one of my most favourite types of music... You're raw and uncut! You're surrounded by hype...just don't let it make you go insane...

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
Alternative rock! You're the very interesting side of rock... You sometimes reach the masses, like Placebo, but mostly you're underground and stay true to your musical roots... Just keep what you're doing and churn out that good stuff!

Albion Edd

Brighton til die
Jul 5, 2003
Patcham
This is probably the best catogary for me

Garage rock! I like you... I like you alot! You and indie are on the same plane for me! You bring rock'n'roll down to its dirty roots, whether being minimalist like The White Stripes or retro like The Strokes. You keep on doing what you're doing! Oh...and did I mention I like you alot?
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Classic rock! Without you the other genres wouldn't exist! You are the raw and original sound of rock! Other genres may try to imitate your rawness, but they can never be like you!

I bloody knew it :clap2: :clap2:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
mmm

Old school punk! You just say what you have to say regardless of what everyone else thinks! You're one of my most favourite types of music... You're raw and uncut! You're surrounded by hype...just don't let it make you go insane...

larus

Well, I used to be but I've changed - honest

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here