Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What games are you looking forward too in 2011?

breetgraham

May 13, 2011
These are the games which looking forward in 2011.
1) RFACTOR 2
2) Star Wars
3) Crysis 2.

markparrow

May 19, 2011
These are the games which are looking forward in 2011.
1. Max Payne 3
3. FIFA 11
4. COD: Modern Warfare 3.

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
Started LA Noire, last night.

First few missions are quite simple just to get you in the swing of it. You're supposed to use your intuition to tell if people are lying when they're talking to you but i found it all a bit trial and error. It's quite easy to tell when someone's being a bit shifty but it's just a case of selecting the right question to ask.

It's GTA meets Heavy Rain i suppose.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
sounds shit to me magoo! :thumbsup:

STILL waiting for Rfactor2 and the new Star Wars game, gonna be Xmas at this rate :angry:

bradnattay

May 27, 2011
These are the games which I am looking forward in 2011.
1. Mass Effect 2
2. Spec Ops: The Line
3. Uncharted 3.

Tomo1794

Apr 7, 2009
Leighton Buzzard
Ha, what is up with these people with 5 posts?

Anyway I picked up Dirt 3 last and it is very good but it's no rally sim. Feels quite arcady and after less than a week I'm sure I'll trade it in once I'm done with achievements. Would suggest a rental as it's a laugh for a week but you may grow tiresome of it. The gymkhana isn't great imo either.

Games I'm looking forward to:
Mass Effect 3
MW3
Fifa 12
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
Forza 4

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Ha, what is up with these people with 5 posts?

Anyway I picked up Dirt 3 last and it is very good but it's no rally sim. Feels quite arcady and after less than a week I'm sure I'll trade it in once I'm done with achievements. Would suggest a rental as it's a laugh for a week but you may grow tiresome of it. The gymkhana isn't great imo either.

Games I'm looking forward to:
Mass Effect 3
MW3
Fifa 12
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
Forza 4

yeah I got Dirt3, the FFB is f***ing shit! arcadey game and ok for a quick qhiz around, but rF1 is still the KING for me!

billyjordon

Aug 24, 2011
Here are some best games ..... Batman: Arkham City, Forza Motorsport 4, Bulletstorm, Dragon Age II, Crysis 2, and Marvel vs. Capcom 3.

sitdown

Dec 13, 2011
I'm looking forward to mass effect 3, diablo 3 and dota 2. Recently got invited for closed beta testing for dota 2, so I got that going for me now, mass effect 3 and diablo 3 are set to be released in 2012, but I heard Final Fantasy XIII-2 will be released this Dec. For japan 360's at least. Good thing mine is Japan. =]

jackcrow

Dec 19, 2011
Following are some games i am looking forward too in 2011:
1. FIFA 12.
2. Cod MW2.
3. Bulletstorm.
4. Gears of war 3.

sitdown

Dec 13, 2011
So 2011 is over now and well, here are some games I wished were released in 2011 but are not :

1) Diablo III
2) Mass Effect 3
3) Starcraft : Heart of the Swarm
4) Final Fantasy XIII-2

johnymorgans

Apr 19, 2012
USA-Georgia
Mass Effect 2, Spec Ops: The Line, Uncharted These are the games which I am looking forward in 2011. As a game lover i look forward to all the games coming forward and specially the big ones very much.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here