Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What games are you looking forward too in 2011?

jackanderson

Feb 18, 2011
I prefer for the Mass Effect 3. It is really amazing and outstanding game for ever. There are really amazing graphics in it and the main thing is that it is really very well designed. I really like and wish to looking forward in this year.

willbrad3

Feb 15, 2011
I am looking forward to the following games in 2011 are:
- Fight Night Champion
- Pokemon Black and White
- Dragon Age 2

I am looking forward to the following games in 2011 are:
- Fight Night Champion
- Pokemon Black and White
- Dragon Age 2

Dragon Age 2 demo has just gone up on Bioware's website and crashed it. Will be downloading when I get home.

I can't think of anything that's not been mentioned already, but...

Dragon Age 2
Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim
Star Wars : The Old Republic (although having never played a MMORPG before, I am somewhat dubious about the subscription model)
The Witcher 2
Assassin's Creed : Brotherhood (on PC)
Mass Effect 3

rickytorson

Feb 25, 2011
I think Star Wars: The Old Republic - I used to love RPGMMOs but hav'nt properly played one for years, hopefully this one will be better than SWG and prove a hit. plus its Star Wars. ultimate geekdom stakes! I really like it.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Star Wars : The Old Republic (although having never played a MMORPG before, I am somewhat dubious about the subscription model)

yeah at first its abit daunting playing £10+ a month for a game....but....think of it like this: You stay in one friday night a month to play the game, you would've spent £40+ down the pub!! thats the way I look at it anyway!

I tried Dragon Age Origins but it was too stop start for my liking, I did'nt like the way you had to Pause the game to do battle scenes properly, no fluidity in it at all, will this new one be the same?

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
I tried Dragon Age Origins but it was too stop start for my liking, I did'nt like the way you had to Pause the game to do battle scenes properly, no fluidity in it at all, will this new one be the same?

I have just been playing the demo on the 360, and they have changed the combat system for DA 2. After a few playing through a few times in the different classes it felt a lot more fluid than DAO. The rogue archer was pretty good. A lot more powerful than the last game, and when attacked at close range, the character switched to blades instantly. Its worth a look the demo.

Bravo 18

Feb 25, 2011
I am Looking for new Xbox 360 Games in 2011 and waiting for new version of need for speed.

jacktorson

Mar 9, 2011
I would like to play this game. It is superb and amazing graphics in it. RFACTOR 2 - sequel to the best Racing Simulator ever IMO, cant wait for it, got a G25 now and its great. It may be released and I will play it with lots of enjoyment.

yeah at first its abit daunting playing £10+ a month for a game....but....think of it like this: You stay in one friday night a month to play the game, you would've spent £40+ down the pub!! thats the way I look at it anyway!

Yes I can see the logic, but I tend to hop between games, which makes it difficult to justify the money when I may only spend say 5 hours a month playing it. There also seem to be a large amount of players who take online games very seriously, which is slightly daunting. I would like to give it a try for a couple of months and see how I get on - the problem with this of course is that you need the large initial outlay (of c£30) just to buy the game on top of any subscription fess making the first couple of months very expensive if I then stop playing...

I would agree with TheBlueAndWhiteStrips; give the demo a go and see how you get on. I started the full game over the weekend and I love it; it is IMHO much more 'casual gamer' friendly than the first, while still retaining the strong story and at least some of the RPG aspects (although others have been trimmed extensively).

bluestt

Feb 18, 2011
FIFA 11 - class, the improved graphics are amazing and big improvements on commentary

leoanderson1

Mar 16, 2011
I am looking forward these games in 2011. 1: Bulletstorm 2: Gears of war 3 3: FIFA 12 4: Cod MW2. These are superb games ever. Those have superb graphics and very well designed.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Yes I can see the logic, but I tend to hop between games, which makes it difficult to justify the money when I may only spend say 5 hours a month playing it. There also seem to be a large amount of players who take online games very seriously, which is slightly daunting. I would like to give it a try for a couple of months and see how I get on - the problem with this of course is that you need the large initial outlay (of c£30) just to buy the game on top of any subscription fess making the first couple of months very expensive if I then stop playing...

I would agree with TheBlueAndWhiteStrips; give the demo a go and see how you get on. I started the full game over the weekend and I love it; it is IMHO much more 'casual gamer' friendly than the first, while still retaining the strong story and at least some of the RPG aspects (although others have been trimmed extensively).

gave the demo a go and could'nt get on wit it, I'm feeling abit nostalgic this week after seeing the Duke Nukem: Forever trailer (yes....its acutally coming out this year!!!) so might re-play Half-Life 2 for the hell of it!

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
I just bought Crysis 2 and so far its good. Only played a bit yesterday, graphics are some of the best I have seen for the 360.

Last edited:

Alean

Mar 30, 2011
USA
I like to play internet games but I can't play these games with wine via internet 1.6 don't download...
I tried to disable firewall and apparmor but its nothing change... Please help.. I have opensuse 11.3 ND 11.4 KDE..

roniecooper

Mar 31, 2011
Here are few games to looking forward in 2011.

1. Stronghold 3
2. Bulletstorm
3. The Adventures of Tintin: Secret of the Unicorn
4. The Dark Eye: Demonicon
5. Star Wars: The Old Republic

greametorson

Apr 5, 2011
I want these games looking forward too in 2011.
1: Gears of war 3
2: FIFA 12
3: Cod MW2.
These are my favourite games.

brianbucknor

Apr 13, 2011
These are the games which I looking forward in 2011.
1) RFACTOR 2
2) Star Wars
3) Crysis 2

willstorson

Apr 19, 2011
These are the games which I looking forward to 2011.
1) RFACTOR 2
2) Star Wars: The Old Republic
3) Crysis 2.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here