What footwear is your favorite at the moment ?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
Managed to bag a pair of these in the Ralph Lauren sale. £25 bargain, prepared for the shorts weather in the summer :cool::cool:

Attachments

• ghgkgk_zps55a041aa.jpg
    ghgkgk_zps55a041aa.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 292

Closest image I can find

shoe_954_290_big.jpg

Josef Seibel boot/shoe things similar to this. Very comfy, gutted I got mine all muddy today in the line of work.

Trainers are whatever I take a fancy to at the local Original Factory Shop. Martyr to fashion me.

...I can probably make the image bigger if you want.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I used to work with someone who could tell someone's sexual orientation by what footwear he or she wore and the condition of their footwear. It was a good party trick.

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Good shout about air max 95s they last forever, so comfy !

Yep in total I've owned 5 pairs buying the first lot late nineties/early 2000's and still have 2 of them on the go now. Oldest pair 6 years old newest bought last year. Epic shoes

Bognor Bystander

Looking for a new job
Oct 7, 2010
Bognor Regis
Slippers ! Work mainly at home so it's brown with paint flecks for everyday or M&S blue suede moccasin style for evenings ... :wink:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Adidas just had another big sale on. Got some Marathon PT 85's which are class. The Rom McNasty are pretty sexy too.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Maybe a bit old fashioned but I've always had a brand loyalty to Puma.

Ever since my footie playing days, back in the 80's, when they gave me a pair of Dalglish Gold boots.

So now, all my cricket gear, bats, pads, gloves. spikes, trainers, rubbers spikes, skins, training under t-shirts are all brand Puma

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I'm so lazy with shoes, only have maybe 3 pairs. Some Nike trainers which the cats have virtually shredded, but they're comfy. For work it's Black ankle boots (no laces ... lazy) - but may switch back to DMs after reading this, but I should be too old for them really.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports