What does your NSC screen name mean ?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

half time scores

Mar 19, 2012
Lounging-on-the-chintz
I was the kid who put out the half time scores in the seventies.

The picture is John Goodchild, the first player I remember.

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
Very simple I support Albion and I'm a girl although in reality dispite what I think I'm more of an old bag lol!

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
:yawn: ----------------------------------------this is that Ice Cold Guinness :drink: you owe me Mr 'T' otherwise I'll spill the beans to your other half about that questionable post last night:ohmy:

Strangely last night mrs Soprano was watching sky sports news with me while Olivia Godfrey was presenting and she said to me," she's beautiful who is she" I said "is she ? Yeah I suppose she is i think her names Olivia something ", acting all dead cool:whistle:

bassking

Mar 18, 2011
The Dollar Store
Mine is the make of a 1960s guitar amplifier that my old man used to own, it looked very similar to the Fender amps probably a copy of them, but remember it sounded awesome.

Devon Seagull

Sep 25, 2004
South Devon
I live in Devon (born in BN1) and support Brighton & Hove Albion. I am a Devon Seagull.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
The two goalscorers from one of my favourite Goldstone games.

For those not around, it was Nil nil at half time, we were playing Walsall, all the goals were scored in the south stand end, I was in the North, and it Absolutley pissed down.

elbowpatches

Jul 7, 2003
Cambridge
I an a teacher so therefore must wear elbowpatches at all times. Preferably on a corduroy jacket.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
My favourite character from the fast show. After I first joined N.S.C in 2000 as Saafend seagull (someone else took the name but with another a) about a year later i started posting as Rowley but only spoof posts in his drunken Fast show style "jdudududuud huffy hhcvvcc jjxxjjxjx sexually precocious otter jdjduxuud uddsshz" ect

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Back in the 1950s (the decade in which I was born), the Supporters' Club, realising that the team didn't have a nickname, had a competition to try and come up with one. The winner was 'Brovion' which was a sort of portmanteau word from Brighton and Hove Albion.

Needless to say it didn't catch on! Good job otherwise today we'd all be chanting "Brovions! Brovions!"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports