Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What does the (Albion ) boss say .......

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The gaffers initial reaction was to me was " good question "

He also would have said:-

"That's a really good painting Timmy, is it me?"

baby-flash-games10.jpg

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I did the clicking so you don't have too.

By Tim Hodges from the Amex Press Conference

Albion boss Chris Hughton told Brighton and Hove News this lunchtime (Wednesday 8 April) that he wasn’t planning to give Lewis Dunk a centre-forward role despite the ability shown by the young defender in front of goal this season. Dunk is joint top scorer on six goals with Joao Teixeira.

Back in 2004 another home-grown defender Adam Virgo, now a BT and BBC pundit, was converted to centre forward from centre half by then Seagulls boss Mark McGhee.

Virgo scored the winning goal away at Leicester in just his second outing up front. He went on to score eight goals that season.

Virgo, like Dunk, was born in Brighton. He was rewarded for his newly found versatility with a £1.5 million move to Glasgow Celtic a year later.

Just thought I'd highlight the "look how knowledgeable I am" section. You've surpassed yourself this time HB&B, the actual news (I'm using this term very loosely) is just ONE line, a really worthwhile article.

This is just a piss take, right? Surely this isn't an attempt at journalism.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
"Glasgow Celtic" - just incase anyone thought he was sold to Belfast Celtic or Stalybridge Celtic.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
"Glasgow Celtic" - just incase anyone thought he was sold to Belfast Celtic or Stalybridge Celtic.

Stalybridge Celtic is where former Albion GOAL MACHINE Liam Dickenson now plays, along with former Albion defender James Tunnicliffe. Amazing to think we spent half a million pounds on the pair of them.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
At least he's dropped the patronising '5 things this idiot thinks other people have learned' angle.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
From the comment is free section

"To be honest Brightin and Hove news are no better. Either picking up days old stories from other news sources, or if the stories are original, then they are written so sloppily it looks like a competition entry by a primary school child. To cite Tim Hodges especially, as being a "sports reporter", does a great disservice to the profession of journalism. It's like comparing Joey Essex to Sir David Attenborough. They are both "TV stars", on factual shows, after all...."

Oh dear :D (not me I'd like to add!!!!!)

D

Deleted User X18H

Tis true . I posted something and thought better of it .

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Press conferences are a day out for HB&B and a day off for his carers

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
This 'character' is a sad reflection on modern society for two reasons.

1. He actually gets off on all of this abuse. For the love of God, why? It is not successful trolling so why be pleased with your efforts?
2. Sites are willing to put up with atrocious 'journalism' because they know that it acts as click bait and generates small amounts of advertising revenue. They cannot be interested in providing proper news so they put up self obsessed, grammatically and sometimes factually incorrect drivel so a few people will visit their site to mock it.

Stop the world, I want to get off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here