Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

what does kuipers appeal for after the second goal?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
FDM always seems to do it regardless of whether its justified or not.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I don't think he can believe that Tommy Elphick has played them all onside... and he has a point.

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
It was the first time I've seen the goals today. I have to say, deflection or not, he should have stopped that first one

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I love the FDM as much as the next man but really, what a shocker and that half-arsed appeal looked a bit stupid too. I've asked for restaurant bills with more passion and conviction than that.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I can't watch the video at work, but does it show Tommy's footstamping tantrum when the first goal goes in. That did make me chuckle :)

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I can't watch the video at work, but does it show Tommy's footstamping tantrum when the first goal goes in.
Unfortunately not. The cameraman paid more attention to the hapless custodian who had somehow managed to shepherd into the goal a ball that was hardly moving.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
he is a f***ing joke at the minute and he is making us look a joke with his constant appeals and blaming of the rest of the team when it is clearly his fault after every goal

get him out now

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Who was it who let Sullivan go again, and for no good reason whatsoever? Bald chap.

I'm impressed by Virgo's defensive tactics for the second goal.

Make no move - apart from raising an arm to claim that someone must, er, probably, might be off-side. Hopefully.

Football doesn't work like that.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Usual blame culture from Kuipers where he never accepts responsibility for errors made.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I thought the first goal looked crap enough at the time, but it's even more lame when you see it on TV.

Makes Kuipers look like a clown.

It shows how any bunch of simps can spank our load at the moment.
Oldham were extremely crap, but we still had NO threat to their goal apart from a couple of desperate headers and hopeful bouncers inside the area.

That was the worst I have seen in years, perhaps since Stoke's 1-5 win at Withers.
That after the best in years vs Gillingham - which is now consigned to having been a rare fluke.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here