Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What do you think about when taking a leak at the game?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Weird, I was thinking exactly the same thing and how they could harness the power it produced when flowing away. Perhaps run it through a turbine or something to produce power for the floodlights or something.

If they diverted it en route to the sewers through a series of radiators strategically placed around the concourses then they could heat the entire stadium for free and have enough left over for the undersoil heating. :thumbsup:

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
Last week at the Burnley game I went to the loo to have a pee, my hands were so numb with the cold that it was taking me ages to find the old boy, after a minute or so of fumbling around, I realised that I had put my boxers on back to front. :facepalm:

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Me and several others probably thought that the HT negativity in the toilets towards Ulloa yesterday would be ill-founded. "Worst striker we've had for years" according to one chap...

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I was in WSL loos yesterday after the game and thought to myself "I wonder what that could be?"

2jw2rl.jpg

So I had a closer look and discovered it was an invite to piss on Murray and Zaha.

20h108l.jpg

So I did. It would have been rude not to.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
I usually think " wow, that's some fabulous veining on my enormous throbber" then I worry that I've missed the entire game whilst admiring my man parts and that it is another entire 90 minutes wasted lost in self regard.

Sounds like a new one. If you've had it all your life then you should be used to it by now. Transplant?

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I've just finally got round to admitting to my girlfriend that i posted this thread and she said "surely all you think about while taking a leak is how massive your cock is".

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
A big hello to the fella at the urinal next to me (East Upper) who predicted directly after our second goal and a minute before our third that we would win 4-1:clap: I saw both of these goals but only just------old age/weak bladder/cold weather/six pints etc.:p

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
Cubicle is the way we gentry urinate so that you can dab the end of your penis with toilet paper rather than having the front of your knickers soaked in post pee dribble. Also my member is about 4mm long so I like to hide away in a cubicle. Why we still use medieval 'troughs' in 2013 is a mystery. A £105m stadium and we've got troughs?! Go figure.

Lol why do I always end up in the kids one at the end about a foot off the floor

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here