Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What do you call a poster who.......

Who never posts anything worthwhile about football, descends to critique others?

• pot noodles for everyone

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A.N.Other (name and shame)

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • NMH

Votes: 16 59.3%

• Total voters

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Time out due for Christopher Lloyd

Well well well, I must really get under your skin for this little thread. You really are a mess. :banana:

He didn't have too much to do but looked very solid when called upon today. I do find it irritating that we dont have a keeper that looks to release the early ball but all in all he did well

That was on Saturday after I got home from Barnsley (my 40th game of this season). Where were you, superfan?

Aadam

Resident Plastic
Feb 6, 2012
#plastic #mufc

I commend you for your originality. Here, have this, it's on me. Don't go using it all at once...

au89n.jpg

Well well well, I must really get under your skin for this little thread. You really are a mess. :banana:

That was on Saturday after I got home from Barnsley (my 40th game of this season). Where were you, superfan?

Shame you have nothing to say about football then, it obviously leaves no impression on you whatsoever, either way.

On Saturday I was in Stockholm city centre looking at musical instruments, because the football match I went to over the weekend was on the Sunday;
Match: Djurgarden v Kalmar FF - Swedish Allsvenskanliga - ESPN Soccernet

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here