Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] What did you get for Christmas

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
874 piece tool set that pulls allong, Armani tracksuit, parada t shirt and smellies, loads of smellies that I am now questioning my hygiene.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
A tent! Not sure what the message is there [emoji23]

Was hoping for a striker from TB but I guess it’s about a week too early hoping for that wish to come true!

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
I got Covid 19 for Christmas. Feeling rough and not allowed out of the house until 4th Jan, the day I am due to go back to work.
I feel for you mate! I got covid Dec 13th and spent the last 11 days bedridden feeling rougher than shite. Woke up alone, miserable and still feeling shit, couldn't see my parents and only briefly saw my kids. Worst Xmas ever but at least I'm alive I guess.

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
I feel for you mate! I got covid Dec 13th and spent the last 11 days bedridden feeling rougher than shite. Woke up alone, miserable and still feeling shit, couldn't see my parents and only briefly saw my kids. Worst Xmas ever but at least I'm alive I guess.

Very sorry to hear that you have been so poorly with covid. Glad to see you are on the mend.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Father Christmas just provided me with a notification to self isolate for 5 days from today. At least the footy is on the TV.

Recurring theme, my Coronavirus app has told me to quarantine for 3 days due to a visit last Saturday to a local curry house

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
Recurring theme, my Coronavirus app has told me to quarantine for 3 days due to a visit last Saturday to a local curry house

My wife got an alert this evening and assumed it was because she hadn’t turned her phone off as she works 2 days a week at PRH. The only time we have been out was last Saturday, I checked in with the app, she didn’t but we both have notifications now.

It did make me chuckle when my daughter asked how she was going to survive for 5 days ......turkey, ham, Chocs, cake, more cake, even more cake!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here