Votes: 120 75.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
has the first imagie changed?

I saw white and gold earlier, the ****er is now a pale blue and black.

Its the other way round for me , blue and black this morning and this evening it has changed to white and gold.

GM98

Sep 6, 2008
Shoreham
Originally Posted by chucky1973 View Post
its white and gold...anyone who says different is on a wind up!

Its black and blue ...anyone who says different is on a wind up!

Correction Its now changed to white and gold ...anyone who says different is on a wind up!

GM98

Sep 6, 2008
Shoreham
Originally Posted by chucky1973 View Post
its white and gold...anyone who says different is on a wind up!

Originally Posted by GM98 View Post
Its black and blue ...anyone who says different is on a wind up!

Correction Its now changed to white and gold ...anyone who says different is on a wind up!

Stop confusing me, Its back to black and blue ...anyone who says different is on a wind up![

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
those saying the first (as posted here), overexposed image is blue/black: do you actually mean a proper hard blue and black colours? or is it "a" blue an a dark, near-black-but-actually-sort-of-brown colour?

this shows the point of how contrast changes perception of colour - the dress is the same colour in both sides. but importantly its the same in the middle. which is light blue/golden brown. because of the overexposed image. still clever/odd how some can apparently re-adjust the colours to their original hues.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Light blue and taupe. Ming you I'm very colour blind so it might be green and topaz or any bloody thing.

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
looking on twitter and other media, it seems like the people that see it as blue and black are more insistent about it than those who see it as white and gold.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Amazed 76% on here see white and gold.... I don't get how you can see it as anything other than black and blue, I keep gawping at it but it doesn't even appear slightly white to me :eek:

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
Amazed 76% on here see white and gold.... I don't get how you can see it as anything other than black and blue, I keep gawping at it but it doesn't even appear slightly white to me :eek:

it's the exact opposite for me, I've been doing a bit of editing to it and it took a lot to see it in it's actual colour, but if I invert that and the original, they appear to be similar colours :eek:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
looking on twitter and other media, it seems like the people that see it as blue and black are more insistent about it than those who see it as white and gold.

Maybe because blue and black is correct :wink:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003

Because the majority are telling them that they're wrong.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
White and gold when I looked yesterday on my mac

Blue and black today on my work PC

Most odd.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here