Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What city should you actually live in?

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
Portland too. Though had to lie on the music question, as GnR was the only one I really recognised.

On the plus side, I think Portland is a great place of US craft beers :)

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Cape Town

You have never been able to sit still a single day in your life. An avid adventurer you are always looking for the most unconventional way to do things. You love city life, but couldn’t imagine life without getting out into nature every once in a while. Cape Town is calling.
That.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
You got: Paris

You are an artist, a philosopher, a daydreamer. Your friends have told you before you seem to have been born in the wrong era, and they’re right. You want to live a life of passion and vigor, filled with good wine, great coffee, and world-class food. Bon voyage, you belong in Paris!

I got Paris, great coffee? First question was how do I take my coffee?
I don't drink coffee. :(

Sloe Joe

Oct 7, 2010
Certainly not Milton Keynes, firstly because its not a city as claimed by the deluded, corr*pt tw*ts that govern it, and secondly because it's simply sh*te ad full of braindead nonentities whose main pleasure is sitting in their cars at weekends in supermarket car parks, smoking, growing fat, and listening with pure contentment to the Lighthouse Family on the cr*ppy local radio. They're so dumb, sometimes they might even venture to watch the MK Plastics in their cold, non-atmospheric stadium under the illusion they're watching netball or ice hockey which they really prefer.
Oh, and I live in MK. The best part of my fortnight is when I step off the train on a Saturday afternoon at Brighton Station.
AS Bob Dylan once opined, ''times are a changin''.
Well, they will on April 1st thank God.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
There's not many cities in this, are there?

And probably no direct flights to Portland?

Via Amsterdam is the closest, a double hop is usually much cheaper though.

Got London. I'll actually be in Portland before I'm in London next (seeing as Gatwick Airport isn't) most likely.

Last edited:

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
I got Cape Town. Apparently I love the city, but can't stand being away from being out of doors. Just about sums me up I suppose. I have a flat in London but Wandsworth Common is literally across the road from me.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Cape Town! **** that!

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Had another go & got Tokyo, **** them as well :)

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
Cape Town

You have never been able to sit still a single day in your life. An avid adventurer you are always looking for the most unconventional way to do things. You love city life, but couldn’t imagine life without getting out into nature every once in a while. Cape Town is calling.

There you go. Dad is Nature Boy, and you are Nature Boy's son. Mamma is the adventurer. No wonder you are confused. Really, you should be Attenborough.

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
You got: Barcelona
You are a little bit of everything: half party, half pensive. You’re just as happy out clubbing as you are spending a long dinner with friends. You’re known to have a unique taste in everything, and you’re proud of it.

Kinda true. But Barcelona is just a tad too far from the South of France.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Bollox survey, **** coffee, what about footy? Brighton would've pissed it :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here