Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What celebrity your age do you think, man, shes peng?

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
im 26, she's 49......

Attachments

• Salma-Hayek.jpg
    Salma-Hayek.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,156

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Belluci - 52 years old, so 5 years older then me but, but, but

Monica_Bellucci,_Women's_World_Awards_2009_b.jpg

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
There are loads from 1974 which I think are still absolutely gorgeous...It would be unfair to single one out tbh.

- Amy Adams
- Penelope Cruz
- Eva Mendes (as above)
- Tiffani Thiesson (90210 fame)
- Emilia Fox
- Grace Park

Cant import pictures, so if anyone who's 41 wants to have a go with this lot then feel free!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Whats bae ?

From what I gather, its some kind of shortening of the word "babe" - your girlfriend would be your bae. The term seems to live on Twitter.

"Bae is looking hot today". I often tend to abuse people who use this abomination.

Ugh. I need a shower.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
For a moment I thought that was Yvette Fielding...and felt disgusted with you.
Then I realised it wasn't, and felt relieved.
Then I realised it was Kellie Maloney....now I feel sick that I thought she was better than Yvette Fielding.

Last edited:

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
From what I gather, its some kind of shortening of the word "babe" - your girlfriend would be your bae. The term seems to live on Twitter.

"Bae is looking hot today". I often tend to abuse people who use this abomination.

Ugh. I need a shower.

A shortening of a 4 letter word to a 3 letter word....... can't say i have heard anyone use it, but if i do they will not escape my wrath..

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
A shortening of a 4 letter word to a 3 letter word....... can't say i have heard anyone use it, but if i do they will not escape my wrath..

Mercifully it seems to have largely escaped being oralised - I have NEVER heard anyone actually say it, it just seems to be used in text terms particularly on twitter. It saves 1 out of the 140 characters I suppose, not that that in any way justifies its use. I will go out of my way to harangue the simpletons who perpetuate this offensive piece of dreck. Much like Piers Morgan, it really needs strangling at birth before it grows any further.

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
Mercifully it seems to have largely escaped being oralised - I have NEVER heard anyone actually say it, it just seems to be used in text terms particularly on twitter. It saves 1 out of the 140 characters I suppose, not that that in any way justifies its use. I will go out of my way to harangue the simpletons who perpetuate this offensive piece of dreck. Much like Piers Morgan, it really needs strangling at birth before it grows any further.

I would be careful using a word such as 'oralised' in this company!

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
1458440-international-monetary-fund-managing-950x0-1.jpg

I hope this works.

Christine lagarde. She's 60, I'm 62. And I would be able to have intelligent conversation with her as well - even in French.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here