Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What can't you get on with that everyone else can?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Homeopathy & all other "new age" treatments - you can pour some milk thistle on a few healing hot stones and shove ' em up your arse as far as I'm concerned![/QUOTE]

What's that a cure for?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Recreational drugs. I'm the only person I know who has never even dabbled. Just not something I'm at all interested in.

Very much this. When I was a student - early to mid 1970s - I only had a few friends who didn't indulge. Some of us just never felt the need.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Rap music....sometimes it feels like I'm the only one that hates it.

I know the feeling....you are watching some talent show and an individual is singing quite well. Then without warning, they break into rap and the audience goes mad, as if Elvis Presley has just walked in. After standing quite normally, they are suddenly stomping around with fingers splayed and one hand making grabbing gestures at their crutch. Then, after this relatively short and fairly ugly intervention, they resort to their previous and perfectly acceptable singing. The single biggest con in the history of music. Fair play to those that cannot sing a note but have made a fortune out of talking pure and utter garbage to a musical background. You can certainly fool most of the people most of the time.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Political debates.

Particularly with those that refuse to give up inflicting their inane and dubious views on me even when I remain quiet and attempt to change the subject multiple times.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Kissing both cheeks, man hugging. and this new vigorous handshake by young men. When and where the hell did they come from? Can't stand any of them. When greeting a female, it is strictly one peck on one cheek. As for being bear hugged by another bloke....its ghastly and makes me very uncomfortable and whats with this new aggressive handshake that doesn't come straight at you but is launched at a downward angle, with an over-aggressive flourish.
All very odd and very undesirable.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Game of thrones. Cant get my head round it. Stage school children mincing around shouting all the time. Total bollocks

Are you sure you are watching the right program? Seen all of it many times and can't think for the life of me what you are describing.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Kissing both cheeks, man hugging. and this new vigorous handshake by young men. When and where the hell did they come from? Can't stand any of them. When greeting a female, it is strictly one peck on one cheek. As for being bear hugged by another bloke....its ghastly and makes me very uncomfortable and whats with this new aggressive handshake that doesn't come straight at you but is launched at a downward angle, with an over-aggressive flourish.
All very odd and very undesirable.

So what was Trump like in person then?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Are you sure you are watching the right program? Seen all of it many times and can't think for the life of me what you are describing.

Seen 5 minutes of Game of Thrones, mid episode. There was a particularly fine pair of boobs on display. It can't be all bad then.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
GIFs as replies to things, and Memes. Especially Memes. Must have seen thousands, rarely am I impressed nor do they raise a titter. It's not surprise the legion of man-childs of the alt-right enjoy them so much.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here