Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] What Book are you Currently Reading?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Just started reading "Dead Man's Footstep" - Peter James... not exactly challenging but promisingly well-written.

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
A mole Who Knew it was none of his business......

about a mole who has another animal crap on his head and goes in search of its owner to gain revenge, a great book for kiddies my 2 year old boy loves it. a must have book.
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

My 3 year old daughter loves this book and as a bonus I got her the pop up edition for Christmas.

Currently reading 'Managing Successful Projects with Prince2' as I'm doing the course in February.

Once that's finished I get to read one of my christmas presents - 'Requiem' the third and final book in Robyn Young's Crusade series.

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
My wife is a big fan of the Peter James 'dead books'. I read the first one (buried alive bloke) and gave up on the second one after a few chapters. They just read a bit teenage point horror to me.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
A Crime In The Neighbourhood, by Suzanne Berne.

Adam Virgo's Shirt

I took Adam's shirt off!
Oct 7, 2006
IOW ex Worthing
After watching a prog recently about a Journo being tasked with writing a Mills and Boon book, I decided it maybe about time I discovered what it is about them. Ventured into my local charity shop this morning and picked up 2 for 50p so will be starting one of them later!

Last 'proper' book I read was Duncan Bannatyne's biog which was good. I also like Martina Cole but they are pretty heavy going.

Bf reckons I should read Marley and Me - anyone got one I could borrow?

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Currently reading the Book Thief by Markus Zusak - which is a beautiful, heartbreaking book with wonderful characters and a real sense of terror with an added lightness provided by the humour.

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
Foul Deeds and Suspicious Deaths Around Brighton. About to start You Cannot Live as I Have and Not End Up Like This which is about the chap who did the Henry Root Letters.[/QUOT

The Henry Root letters were fantastic. Absolutely bloody loved them...

- did he really make his fortune in wet fish ??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here