Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What are your feelings about Chelsea as a club?

Chelsea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
They've been lucky to come away from their Russian saga mostly unscathed.
Now they're being run by a Yankee Doodle Dandy, who throws money at everything, doesn't understand the culture that is football, has a fanbase that think they're entitled, and when they don't get what they want, they wet their pants.
Horrible club

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Nothing

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
They've been lucky to come away from their Russian saga mostly unscathed.
Now they're being run by a Yankee Doodle Dandy, who throws money at everything, doesn't understand the culture that is football, has a fanbase that think they're entitled, and when they don't get what they want, they wet their pants.
Horrible club
This. Their fans are contemptible. When RA started pouring money in, basically stolen government assets from the Russian Wild West of the 90s, we all knew they had blood on their hands. I remember saying so to some of the vast volumes of their new plastics at the time who lorded (or laundered more like) it over me, laughing at me going to the Priestfield every other weekend and supporting a crap team with no hope or future or even ground. Chelsea fans obviously overlooked their dirty cash under RA, happy to turn a blind eye and deaf ears to so long as they won things (for the first time in colour). Now their new owner is sportswashing again, they’re also acting exactly the same. To do so again is shameful. Once is naive, perhaps. But twice proves you’re morally bankrupt. Had I the misfortune to have grown up supporting them, I’d have run a mile by now and be following my nearest non-league instead. As you say, horrible club. Horrible fans. I hope Liverpool get their man.

Last edited:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Shambles.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Worst big 6 club now IMHO, hope we smash them twice all over again

John Byrnes Mullet

Global Circumnavigator
Oct 4, 2004
Brighton
Todd Boehly is the the front for a company owned by a hedge fund which is funded by Arab money. So much corruption going on and nothing being done. It's all too hush hush and why is this being allowed to happen?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here