Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

what are you doing to try and influence other results?

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Just focussing on tonight's game. Trying to make sure my routine is identical to Friday's

I'm wearing exactly the same clothes as Friday.
I need to make sure I leave work at 16:01 and catch the 16:29 to Hastings Change at St Leonards WS for the 17:29 to Falmer.

I'm debating whether I need to drink the 7 pints of Harveys or not..

I think you probably should - just to be on the safe side

Work will understand

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
I've just arranged to have some flies and bluebottles sprinkled over Joey Barton as you can't have a turd without flies buzzing around it. Hopefully it will make the turd become a turd in the long run.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Just focussing on tonight's game. Trying to make sure my routine is identical to Friday's

I'm wearing exactly the same clothes as Friday.
I need to make sure I leave work at 16:01 and catch the 16:29 to Hastings Change at St Leonards WS for the 17:29 to Falmer.

I'm debating whether I need to drink the 7 pints of Harveys or not..
Do you want us to win or not?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I've been betting on Boro / Burnley win doubles these last few weeks. Those last minute Boro goals have been quite profitable if massively annoying.

Not sure what I'm supposed to back tonight in their game. Will steer clear of it, I think.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Anyone else can't help but feel they are unlucky when at the Amex?
I went quite a bit last season, but this season just a couple of pretty dull draws. I'm staying away!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I refuse to take one of my friends any more. He's seen incredibly boring matches both times he's come in the past where we've had little success.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
burn.JPG

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I refuse to take one of my friends any more. He's seen incredibly boring matches both times he's come in the past where we've had little success.
You're still friends with him :eek:

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent

I am actually sitting next to a Burnley fan tonight - he is a Burnley fan by his birthplace, but I am gradually converting him to The Albion's cause.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I am actually sitting next to a Burnley fan tonight - he is a Burnley fan by his birthplace, but I am gradually converting him to The Albion's cause.

I assume this individual was not with you at the Burnley game?
Just making sure you have thought this through..

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
I have made models of The Riverside and Turf Moor, soaked in pigs blood.
At night I dress up in black and with a pint of Doom Bar in one hand and a shrunken head in the other I walk around them chanting.
At the end they spontaneously burst into flames and I jump up and down on the ashes.

In the case of at least one club you are wasting your time..just stick to Burnley. In fact it will probably stick to you afterwards.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here