Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What are the first words you wish to hear the new man utter?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I was greatly impressed by the five year plan that the Chairman and CEO laid out to me, and am delighted to have signed a three year contract.........

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
This squad is clearly deficient and so the Chairman has promised me funds for several quality permanent and loan signings in January. Avoiding the fatal mistake that dick with the weird coiffure, Steve Parish, made last August when I walked out on my last club.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
"Yes Gary Gardner has gone back to Aston Villa"

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I remember the very first official interview with Oscar Garcia, when the interviewer asked him 'What style of football can we expect?' and he replied 'My instinct is always to attack'.

Whatever the new man's first words are, I wouldn't put too much faith in them!!

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
'I'm new here, and consequently don't have the best handle on the players, their strengths, etc. This is when you need experts.
So I'm letting NSC pick the lineups and formations. I'll start a poll thread as soon as I've got a username and password.'

Takes out smartphone....

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
'I'm new here, and consequently don't have the best handle on the players, their strengths, etc. This is when you need experts.
So I'm letting NSC pick the lineups and formations. I'll start a poll thread as soon as I've got a username and password.'

Takes out smartphone....

Or "I may not be able save this team from relegation, but we're sure as heck gonna nuke the living bejesus out of those cyber meddling North Korean Commie basta**s!"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here