Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What an enjoyable watch...

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
Some interesting supporter psychology going on as well. In a crowd of 30,000, about 29,000 take the attitude "i'll leave it to someone else to make the noise". In a crowd of 2500, These fans thought "no. this is my job to make the noise and i'm not leaving this stadium without a sort throat".

Mostly away fans as we have the higher loyalty points, for those there that werent away fans they had the joy of knowing what it feels like.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Whisper it quietly but I'm beginning to wonder if this season coming will be the best we've ever seen, in terms of final league position and maybe a cup run...

Sent from my moto g(8) using Tapatalk
Good build up play at times but back to last years problem we are in dire need of a target man, someone to cross to.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Good build up play at times but back to last years problem we are in dire need of a target man, someone to cross to.
Yep it's just so smack bang obvious a blind man could see it. Come on Brighton sort it out. I think we need 2 more strikers.

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Went to catch something at a corner and landed horribly.

It was the ball he went to catch, and I believe he did.

Brings a tear to her eye I tell 'e.

Will be remembered as a first after...during Covid, first paying customers at a football match? :O

There’s been quite a lot of non league friendly matches with fans attending, I went to one on Tuesday evening.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Ok, only managed the 2nd half as was busy but:

1) Fans were fantastic - 2,500 sounded way louder than 20k and a drum at CPFC2010 for example - hats off to those who sang throughout. Great White song mugging off Leeds (easily done) and glad to hear Lamptey has one too. ::

How does the Great White song go?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
How does the Great White song go?

Benny White do do do do do do do Benny White do do do do do do
Lewis Dunk do do do do do do

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Benny White do do do do do do do Benny White do do do do do do
Lewis Dunk do do do do do do

We could go through the whole team.

Tiny Mat, do do do do do do
Old man Glenn do do do do do do
Big Dan Burn do do do do do do
In lieu of whoever is villain of the moment. F F S do do do do do do
Fuzzy Felt do do do do do do
Small Man Child do do do do do do
Dave the Hair do do do do do do

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Sorry I thought the great white question was a shark pun...

The song I think is ‘number 3 Ben White’ but the tune is good. It’s the ‘viva ronaldo’ ‘all Wednesday aren’t we’ ‘**** the IRA’ tune.

Only listened on the stream and it did sound like No 3 Ben White but I much prefer the alternative version that it may have been, as posted somewhere else by someone I guess was there “Brighton Freed Ben White”

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
It's days like yesterday, stripped of all the hype and nonsense, where you can hear the players shout to each other, rattling around in a near empty ground, that make you realise that football is still the same beautiful game you've been in love with all your life

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here