Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What Amex Improvements Would YOU Like To See Over The Summer?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I repeat, the place needs a deep clean and a lick of paint. This is the single biggest improvement they could make in my view. It’s getting a bit run down in places.
Swilling down the terraces would be good.

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016
The foods really disappointing as a whole. The menu needs upgrading - need better quality burgers and hotdogs.

Be nice to see something else on there as options also.
They sell burgers at the Amex?
Not once this entire season have I been able to purchase a cheeseburger from the East Upper, even though I start queuing an hour before kickoff.
Sodexo? Get rid.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
ESL is family section - kids have less patience. At least mine does!
I know it is. That's where we sit - and don't leave until the final whistle...

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
Fix the leaking roof above WSL which has been there for two seasons. Put in the promissed new Bike racks near to the station or allow us to lock to the fence again. Dont allow sodexo to charge 4.50 for a rollover you can get for 2.50 in the co-op (they are terrible anyway). Get rid of the covid fences and entry and go back to the much faster multi lines.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Get some of those snazzy beer pumps like Spurs and reusable plastic glasses that don't fold up in your hand.

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
They sell burgers at the Amex?
Not once this entire season have I been able to purchase a cheeseburger from the East Upper, even though I start queuing an hour before kickoff.
Sodexo? Get rid.
My daughter works in the kiosk in East Upper. She says there's one bloke who, without fail, spends at least £80 an order, each and every game. It's probably his fault.

pwlr1966

Aug 7, 2011
In West Upper there is a kiosk that has been closed for more than a season, change that to either self serve beer pumps or hot drink vending machines.
AND WHY DO WE NOT HAVE SAUSAGE ROLLS?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
what happened to the Harvey’s bar in the WSU? Not sure it was used at all this season

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
The return of the sweet kiosk and trolleys in the East Lower. It's seems like they've disappeared for the past 3 matches. Also Morretti self pour machines in ESL and outside would be very nice.

pwlr1966

Aug 7, 2011
what happened to the Harvey’s bar in the WSU? Not sure it was used at all this season
WSU - we are regarded and treated as the "poor mans" fans, also, can we go back to piglets pies with chunks of steak in them?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here