What Albion merchandise do you own and love?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cappers

Deano's right one
Jun 3, 2010
Hove
I am now at about the 200 mark on shirts, they're the items I love. I have a few photos taken with players I've sponsored over the years and a variety of other bits and pieces, hats, scarves, pennants, etc but they are really just incidental bits of stuff accumulated.

Thats Cheating!

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
I've got a BHA Heart in a drawer somewhere

Got it in the late 70's IIRC

It's blue, with a BHA logo, and has a snap feature, where you can separate it down a central jagged cut, to have it either closed, meaning In Love, or open, meaning Heartbroken...

The concept was popular in those teen love story mags favoured by teenyboppers of the era

It's to be worn on the sleeve, and I'm not sure whether to have it open or closed atm

:)

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Bridcutt and Gus's Autograph, a couple of mugs, and quite a number of BHAFC conferencing pens and notebooks, generously given to me by my work colleagues that have no interest in football, after a recent works beano to the BUPA lounge (incidentally, the buffet spread laid on by the caterers.....OH MY GOD - people thought I was insane because I literally wrappped 3 of each of the mini pies in napkins for me to take home!!!)

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Definitely my 1983 FA Cup Final flag I bought outside Wembley stadium 30 years ago.
Along with my original semi and final program's.

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
My favourite item is my training top with no sleeves matched with the old style blue shorts which works as my running attire throughout the summer, bloody great

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
all the older stuff has gone(my first wife burned it)
but I have a few treasured books
Build a bonfire
Charlies one and only book ( which I found by chance in the Carmarthen Morissons)
and the first Amex programme

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I have 2 silk scarves from the 70s, all the albion books since late 70s that I know about and a brilliant photo taken by an (un)official photographer at Hereford 97 of albion fans going crazy when we scored.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
I've got a BHA Heart in a drawer somewhere

Got it in the late 70's IIRC

It's blue, with a BHA logo, and has a snap feature, where you can separate it down a central jagged cut, to have it either closed, meaning In Love, or open, meaning Heartbroken...

The concept was popular in those teen love story mags favoured by teenyboppers of the era

It's to be worn on the sleeve, and I'm not sure whether to have it open or closed atm

:)

I like!

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
I only have a shirt and scarf at present.
With a birthday coming up I need inspiration for the family to buy me some more Albion merchandise.What do you own and love?

My son!:smile:

:smile:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Seat Stealer

Jun 23, 2012
A players shirt with the signatures of most players, Zamora/Carpenter/Oatway etc (and Robbie Reinelt) from the second sucessive promotion 2001/2 year plus the centenary Albion book including the same signatures.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports