Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What a turn around

Booley

Dec 23, 2004
East Acton
After Bas gate I though we had blown our chances this year.
How a couple of signings can change that!!
Bring on Huddesfield
Currie back would be the iceing on the cake along with a left back pref Richards.

Seagulls

:albion2:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Doesn't look like DC will be coming back here any longer just to put a dampener on things.

Huh?

First of all, a "turn around" hasn't happened YET - it's just a couple of names who *might* play in place of a couple of other names. As to how they kick a football for BHA and work with and for the team - no-one knows a thing yet. Sure, we all HOPE they'll be good signings.

Anyway, turn around from what? We weren't exactly struggling before the news of new players, let's just see if things are helped along by it.

True enough about DC - he won't be coming to put a dampener on things. Great!

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
after playing carlisle, leyton orient , doncaster and forest (all teams at the top). thought it was a shame we didnt beat one of them but as far as results and reports went (as i was not able to go to any of these games) i thought it looked as if we did really well. after playing these team i thought we would kick on from there and end up in the play off positions. unfortunatley we seem to have slipped away a little maybe due to losing a few players etc. thats when i felt as if things had gone wrong a little. but after news of new signings etc im feeling more optimistic again and think maybe we still have a chance of the playoffs. just hope these signings turn out to do well for us. it certainley looks like the club are trying to push foward which is great. maybe havent turned it around as yet. but the optimisam is back for me at least.

Well part of the reason we have "slipped away a little" is because some of the teams around us have played more matches. Also, Walsall and Doncaster have improved while we've stayed.... well the way I see it ...... fairly consistent. If we had a couple more points perhaps (from our games in hand, maybe) we'd still just be right there, just out of the playoff zone, where we've been most of this season.

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
I Think You'll Find That Draw Last Week Was Down To One Man. Nathan Elder.

If The Crowds Are Back At Withdean On Saturday We Can All Thank Nathan For Being The Main Reason For That. Just Because The Fuckwits On This Board Can't See It, Doesn't Mean That Other Football Supporters Won't Too.

Nathan Elder To Start On Saturday And We'll Win By At Least 2 Goals.

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
I Think You'll Find That Draw Last Week Was Down To One Man. Nathan Elder.

If The Crowds Are Back At Withdean On Saturday We Can All Thank Nathan For Being The Main Reason For That. Just Because The Fuckwits On This Board Can't See It, Doesn't Mean That Other Football Supporters Won't Too.

Nathan Elder To Start On Saturday And We'll Win By At Least 2 Goals.

will you be there saturday?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here