Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What a lovely day out there...

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
The wind is howling, the rain is pouring and i'm very cold.

Have we had our summer for this year?

:jester:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Yes I have to go to uni now in the rain. :(

afc womble

Jul 5, 2003
Any thoughts on Jake Robinson?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Great day (for the ducks)

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
It's hot and sunny in Georgia I hear. Damn, my wife is such a bitch ! :lolol: :lolol:

Lush

Mods' Pet
Fabulous day.

I braked too hard in the wet, skidded sideways onto the wrong side of the road and banged head-on into a Nissan Primera.

My poor little Mini has smashed all its front lights, the grill is buckled and the bonnet looks like a hare-lip.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Lush said:
Fabulous day.

I braked too hard in the wet, skidded sideways onto the wrong side of the road and banged head-on into a Nissan Primera.

My poor little Mini has smashed all its front lights, the grill is buckled and the bonnet looks like a hare-lip.

you know what the say about girl dr.......actually ill be quiet on this one, sorry to hear that lush!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Lush said:
Fabulous day.

as long as your safe and not hurt Lush thats all that matters, think about what could've happened if it was a Lorry and not a Nissan!

Sea

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
CrabtreeBHA said:
as long as your safe and not hurt Lush thats all that matters, think about what could've happened if it was a Lorry and not a Nissan!

well said, at least you've got out ok :) im in uni now and am soaked! i hate having my uni on a bloody hill, i almost got blown over a couple of times :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here