Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What. A. Goal.!

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Try the Radio Sussex website.
I did look there (and on BBC Sounds) but doesn't have the match commentary (or more specifically, Warren's reaction) - it has the pre-match, and post-match, stuff, including interviews. I know previously others have found links to the actual commentary or excerpts thereof.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The MOTD commentator had a bit of a mare:-

"Dan Burn the only outfield player to play every minute so far this season".
"Brighton fans have had little to cheer so far"
"Brighton are heading towards another home defeat".

All the accuracy of Spence.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I did look there (and on BBC Sounds) but doesn't have the match commentary (or more specifically, Warren's reaction) - it has the pre-match, and post-match, stuff, including interviews. I know previously others have found links to the actual commentary or excerpts thereof.

This. Nothing from Warren losing his shit sadly.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Apologies if fixtures but is there an audio clip somewhere of Warren's reaction to the goal during the BBC Radio Sussex coverage?

Found it.

[tweet]1212410654541246465[/tweet]

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Amazing isn't it.

Funnily enough though I do share a similar view.
The only teeny tiny difference being I know I'm wrong to hold the opinion there's a degree of luck involved.
I have said I'm wrong in thinking that way.
I have apologized for thinking that way.

All the while congratulating Ali for his crosses and previously his faultless technical ability in control.

Something I hope he continues to do, proving me right!!
#

I expect the players have been practising pole dancing.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Looked very impressive but as everybody knows those shots are hit and miss and can go virtually anywhere. I am sure he didn't expect it to go in the corner so perfectly, but still very good to watch.

He tried it again today and as expected it was nowhere near a goal. Full marks for trying it again though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here