what a game at the emirates

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Cesc is simply incredible. Just floats around the middle of the pitch and does everything to perfection. It's no suprise Spain are going to win the World Cup. They barely even used him at the Euro's.

Our central midfielders should be made to watch this chap every game he plays.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
"It's just like Watching... er.... " Arsenal :bowdown:

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
Cesc is simply incredible. Just floats around the middle of the pitch and does everything to perfection. It's no suprise Spain are going to win the World Cup. They barely even used him at the Euro's.

Our central midfielders should be made to watch this chap every game he plays.

He's a class act, he's just unlucky the likes of Alonso, Xavi and Iniesta are on top form.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Can't wait until he goes home.

A midfield of Cesc, Xavi and Iniesta would be unstoppable. :drool:

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
I just checked to be sure. Cesc Fabregas has the assist for 4 of the 5 goals, he scored the other. All that, and subbed off after 75 minutes. Genius.

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
Myself & Superphil took a busmans holiday to the emirates yesterday & we have decided that arsenal have an unfair advantage asthey have removed all the helium from the balls. There is a serious gravity problem that sicks the ball to the grass.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I went to the Game Yesterday, didnt apprciate how GOOD the ARSE are, moved the ball with so much pass, Van Persie and Cesc linked the play up so well! made Blackburn look stupid the motd higlights gave Blackburn Far to much credit.

On an Albion point of view though, it literally made me cream my pants at the though of the Albion playing in a brand new stadium the atmosphere it will create and the whole match day experince wil be a different world to the withdean!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
On an Albion point of view though, it literally made me cream my pants at the though of the Albion playing in a brand new stadium the atmosphere it will create and the whole match day experince wil be a different world to the withdean!

......until they kick off :blush:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Arsenal very easily could have had ten.

Fabregas missed to headers which were sitters, van persie and bentdner both missed one on ones and gallas should of been given a penalty oh and robinso made a great save from a header from Song.

Would still prefer a one nil win for the Albion.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Fabregas missed to headers which were sitters, van persie and bentdner both missed one on ones and gallas should of been given a penalty oh and robinso made a great save from a header from Song.

Would still prefer a one nil win for the Albion.

Is the right answer.

Tho I grant you it is nice to see a game as a NEUTRAL and not give a toss who wins.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Is the right answer.

Tho I grant you it is nice to see a game as a NEUTRAL and not give a toss who wins.

It was nice to apprciate the football and the skill of the players, well for Arsenal at least, Blackburn were shocking.

I do hope we have seats like that at falmer as well, Very Comftable! and a pint was only £3.50 which i was suprised at.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports