Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What a football club

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
If anyone is offering any negative sentiment on tonight's game then they can f*** off, quite frankly. At half time we were dead and buried. How on earth did we come back?

I'll tell you why - our magnificent manager has restored an enormous amount of pride into this football club. CMS (who apparently wasn't being used properly/is shit/is a waste of money) scored 2 superb goals tonight. The whole team showed a real hunger to come back - how many times in the pre-Poyet era did the heads drop on the back of conceding a goal? We have got it so f***ing good at the moment and if anyone suggests otherwise, they should be supporting Manchester United.

Brighton and Hove Albion FC are back.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
We're (still) forkin brilliant!!!!! -

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Brilliant comeback .... We were rubbish most of the 1st half though lets not get carried away

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
spot on mate.......cant believe people are being negative about our performance (being tired etc) we are awesome & have had a great start...
Simon Morgan for president....well at least an MBE

The Mole

Feb 20, 2004
Bowdon actually , Cheshire
Also CMS won the penalty...

I do recall seeing us draw 3-3 with Leeds a few years ago when they equalised in the dying moments - Ian Healey scoring a hatrick after we were 2-0 up. however that seemed a freak result for us. This time we are disappointed - we've come a long way

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
If anyone is offering any negative sentiment on tonight's game then they can f*** off, quite frankly. At half time we were dead and buried. How on earth did we come back?

I'll tell you why - our magnificent manager has restored an enormous amount of pride into this football club. CMS (who apparently wasn't being used properly/is shit/is a waste of money) scored 2 superb goals tonight. The whole team showed a real hunger to come back - how many times in the pre-Poyet era did the heads drop on the back of conceding a goal? We have got it so f***ing good at the moment and if anyone suggests otherwise, they should be supporting Manchester United.

This, 1000%

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Leeds are a very poor side though and conceding three goals against them doesn't bode well for the rest of the season.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Leeds are a very poor side though and conceding three goals against them doesn't bode well for the rest of the season.

Nah think we got the tactics wrong first half. And again were static same as vs Liverpool. Strange.

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008

I agree- kind of! There were negative elements tonight. But look at it this way... We're good now. But we can get better, much much better...

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
We were woeful in first half, which is what made the second all the sweeter. Yes, I'm gutted Leeds bagged that equaliser, but proud to bits of the Albion's second-half performance.

Feel the use of THIS,can be over used,however on this(huh!) occasion,once again,THIS!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here