None of it can be taken as fact
We'll never really know the whole truth
I'd rather hear these rumours than not
Leave Mr Burns alone

Thank you.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
mr burns has been correct in the past, most of you prob saying its not true as it is something u dont want to believe when in reality its true, a lot has been spent, he should not have to give more now.

Tell us who are Blooms top 3 targets now? and has anyone actually been INTERVIEWED to your knowledge?
I don't want to believe it, but if Coppell AND Wise have both said no, it doesn't look too good. I know Coppell has said no, and I'm only going by what I've read on here, and the fact you can't place a bet on Wise or Coppell any more to think Wise as also said no, because the last I heard, he was choice number two.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Yawn, yawn, yawn, yawn and yawn...

Another Burns inspired epic... about nothing... which is a massive coincidence as he/it knows nothing other than what he surmises to be the "real" situation.

I surmise... that Mr Burns courts attention... especially that bought about by whoring his "opinions" as fact.

I'll bid you well, lost in the court, of this insipid liar.

Kosh

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Please don't be gulliable enough to think Coppell and probably others weren't sounded out before we sacked Slade.

And I think it's common knowledge on here now, that Adams was sounded out months before Wilkins got the boot

seems the gulliable one here is you, who have taken someones "inside info" for granted when its turn out to be wrong. (and thats charitably assuming you haven't made it up). unlike you i dont believe Bloom would have blatantly lied about the Coppell situation.

as for "common knowledge" thats known on here and what is reality can differ alot i fancy.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Yawn, yawn, yawn, yawn and yawn...

Another Burns inspired epic... about nothing... which is a massive coincidence as he/it knows nothing other than what he surmises to be the "real" situation.

I surmise... that Mr Burns courts attention... especially that bought about by whoring his "opinions" as fact.

I'll bid you well, lost in the court, of this insipid liar.

Kosh

Yawn Yawn Yawn.

The pillock has risen

I really can't be bothered with you again, cause we've had this before, and when backed into a corner, you convenitly disappear. As far as you're opinion are concerned, you love starting trouble, but equaly love backing out and going walkabout when you can't answer a point, so I really can't be bothered entering a debate with you, and judging you've opened, read and posted on this thread, I suggest the one who courts attention is you.

No doubt, you'll post your little quotes, have your little digs, but like last time, when/if it turns out to be true, you'll go missing, until someone else posts something for you to get in their face about.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
seems the gulliable one here is you, who have taken someones "inside info" for granted when its turn out to be wrong. (and thats charitably assuming you haven't made it up). unlike you i dont believe Bloom would have blatantly lied about the Coppell situation.

as for "common knowledge" thats known on here and what is reality can differ alot i fancy.

Oookay then

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
"when/if!!" how's about N E V E R!

"true"!!

You self obsessed deluded prick.

You know nothing, you never have and (I hate to give you a jolt or R E A L I T Y), you never will.

I'll shut up when you f*** off.

Kosh

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
"when/if!!" how's about N E V E R!

"true"!!

You self obsessed deluded prick.

You know nothing, you never have and (I hate to give you a jolt or R E A L I T Y), you never will.

I'll shut up when you f*** off.

Kosh
Oh Dear. Looks like someones had one to many babychams.

Have to ever posted anything about the Albion on here, or are all your threads just name calling? I don't think I've seen you post anything, where you're not calling someone something or other. :yawn::yawn:

Windmill

Jul 6, 2003
Tadley, Nr Reading
With the greatest respect Chappers, it isn't that people are getting pissy because Coppell isn't coming back, it's more the fact that Tony Bloom has sacked Slade without having any definite candidates lined up.

I can understand him not wanting to give a new manager a blank cheque book, but there has to be some money for new players, otherwise we aren't going to attract anyone of quality.

Or does everyone think that the players we have are good enough to ensure a top six finish?

Windmill

Jul 6, 2003
Tadley, Nr Reading
An interesting thread. I would agree that Bloom would be silly to sack Slade before having spoken to his preferred replacement - Coppell for example.

But surely he would have have given him all the facts, and secured more than just a 'gentleman's agreement' before giving Russell the bullet?

With Hinsh in charge, surely things aren't likely to get better?

Let's hope for a speedy resolution asap.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Perhaps TB has placed a £100k bet on an outsider who he knows is going to say yes. Somebody like Curbishley who was at one time 18 - 1 which equals return of £1.8m, if my sums are right:lolol: (money for team strengthening)

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
This gets better and better. Haven't read all the other threads so this could be old news but Coppell verbally agreed to take he job when approached.

It was upon talking about finances for the squad, that he was told theres no funds available, and that Bloom feels he's spent enough on the squad already and that he has to work with whats here, and that's when Coppell decleared himself out, and probably why Bloom next choice Dennis Wise as declared himself out, and no doubt many others will also not be interested.

Let me get this right, There were no funds available to Coppell who is a free agent yet according to the Argus 2 of the 3 main candidates are contracted to other clubs meaning we'd have to make funds available for compensation?

Oh quit this whole cuntfest will you all?

Sit the f*** DOWN and just let the board interview people without having to conjecture a load of bollocks about what was said or offered.
You have NO powers or control and your opinions are no use to anyone.

Wankers, honestly. :wanker:

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Yep, NMH I agree with that... Thread after thread of this kind of debate is in reality pointless - and no one inside (which I doubt anyway) or out can be totally sure of any outcomes or indeed anything.

Mr Burns and his ilk (in spite of his essays around the subject in terms of conjecture, tittle-tattle, rumour and guess work), merely like to wield power akin to a child playing with one of those toy lightsabers... annoying yes... actual ability to actually affect anything - zero.

It's all a terrible waste of time and effort I'm afraid.

...and does it ROCK? no.

Kosh

Attachments

• ritchie2.jpg
    ritchie2.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Yep, NMH I agree with that... Thread after thread of this kind of debate is in reality pointless - and no one inside (which I doubt anyway) or out can be totally sure of any outcomes or indeed anything.

Mr Burns and his ilk (in spite of his essays around the subject in terms of conjecture, tittle-tattle, rumour and guess work), merely like to wield power akin to a child playing with one of those toy lightsabers... annoying yes... actual ability to actually affect anything - zero.

It's all a terrible waste of time and effort I'm afraid.

Kosh
Like Power?!

Oh Kosh, you really need to com down from whereever you are.

I merely post the gossips I hear, and dispite of what you say or think, it has in the past been generally correct. I don't claim to KNOW what is happening, my contact is not a direct link within the club, but on the last three managers he's been correct on, and no doubt in time the reason why Coppell said no will be known, and if your still doubting it, that indeed Coppell was approached, and has turned it down rather than just out of the blue ruling himself out. The jon was Coppell's if he wanted it, of that I AM sure.

I don't think I weald a power, or or ever claimed the ability to effect anything. But then I suppose you have to post something to stop your posts being a total waste of time.

And why are you probably the only person in internet forum land, that finishes each of your comments by signing your name at the end? Does that make you feel special?

And on the subject of lightsabers, you do seem to love following me around these threads, so too quote a Jedi Knight, "Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool that follows it"

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Let me get this right, There were no funds available to Coppell who is a free agent yet according to the Argus 2 of the 3 main candidates are contracted to other clubs meaning we'd have to make funds available for compensation?
Possibliy. Doesn't sound right does it, but lets see who we get first, and see if we do have to pay much in compensation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports