Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

we've got 99 problems > the ifour christmas quiz 2016

Indurain's Lungs

Legend of Garry Nelson
Jun 22, 2010
Dorset
Posted earlier re the medal. What type of sportsperson gets a medal for winning something? (Yes I know lots of different ones do but it's a clue).
I saw the clue but I've gone through all variations of olympiad and various different sports

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
46 so far but finding it difficult to make out what some of it is, even using zoom.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
They aren't limes....
What?? Although it's correct they don't even look like that. And I thought they were potatoes :lolol:

Up to 66 now but possibly reaching the limit of either my eyesight or my memory. And the picture in the top right isn't saying much to me :)

Indurain's Lungs

Legend of Garry Nelson
Jun 22, 2010
Dorset
What?? Although it's correct they don't even look like that. And I thought they were potatoes [emoji38]ol:

Up to 66 now but possibly reaching the limit of either my eyesight or my memory. And the picture in the top right isn't saying much to me :)
You mean the saints in their entirety!

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Also stuck on 98. Anyone think that the clock may be a red herring? It looks like it might have been part of the original picture. However the hands don't look right. It appears to be showing 11:45, but if it is, the hour hand should not be pointing straight up. There appears to be something on the dresser below the chili plant. It has a red dot on it and its so small I can't work out what it's meant to be. The other possibility is the cushion on the floor. I'm going slowly insane. Dave Gorman's not got a new trick of getting people right to the end and leaving out the last clue has he?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Also stuck on 98. Anyone think that the clock may be a red herring? It looks like it might have been part of the original picture. However the hands don't look right. It appears to be showing 11:45, but if it is, the hour hand should not be pointing straight up. There appears to be something on the dresser below the chili plant. It has a red dot on it and its so small I can't work out what it's meant to be. The other possibility is the cushion on the floor. I'm going slowly insane. Dave Gorman's not got a new trick of getting people right to the end and leaving out the last clue has he?
It's really annoying. Where is Paul Reid's Sock as his office finished it yesterday? He must know what the BLOODY clock means!

Indurain's Lungs

Legend of Garry Nelson
Jun 22, 2010
Dorset
It's really annoying. Where is Paul Reid's Sock as his office finished it yesterday? He must know what the BLOODY clock means!
I'm on 97

Apart from the clock (!) is the other another piece of furniture? The drinks? The wine behind the sofa? The cushion? The newspaper?

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
I'm on 97

Apart from the clock (!) is the other another piece of furniture? The drinks? The wine behind the sofa? The cushion? The newspaper?

I have 98 and haven't had an answer for any of those.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here