Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

we've got 99 problems > the ifour christmas quiz 2016

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
I'm up to 93. Going by this checklist, I'm missing (I think):

If you have the fairies and the enterprise you are done for the ceiling;
None of the books provide more than one answer
When I wrote the list, the one I was missing was a second answer provided by the birds.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
If you have the fairies and the enterprise you are done for the ceiling;
None of the books provide more than one answer
When I wrote the list, the one I was missing was a second answer provided by the birds.

The second bird one must be one of the three I'm missing then.

EDIT: Nope, scratch that – I've got two bird-related answers.

Genuinely confused now!

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
The second bird one must be one of the three I'm missing then.

EDIT: Nope, scratch that – I've got two bird-related answers.

Genuinely confused now!

There are actually 4 bird related answers:

1 from a plate of chicken;
1 from the birds on the wall;
2 from the three birds dotted around the place.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
There are actually 4 bird related answers:

1 from a plate of chicken;
1 from the birds on the wall;
2 from the three birds dotted around the place.

Cheers – Initially got caught out with the spelling of the second one of the two.

Dead hand/arm and radio/music thing to go then (I'm none the wiser, despite the clues).

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Cheers – Initially got caught out with the spelling of the second one of the two.

Dead hand/arm and radio/music thing to go then (I'm none the wiser, despite the clues).

It's so annoying when you are that close.
You probably feel like you will be trying to answer the arm clue in 28 days time:
You could find the wireless answer on 'True Stories.'

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
It's so annoying when you are that close.
You probably feel like you will be trying to answer the arm clue in 28 days time:
You could find the wireless answer on 'True Stories.'

I looked there and typed in something that gave me another one, but it wasn't the most obvious clue, so I'm not actually sure it was what you meant. But it was driving me around the bends...

Now, 28 days time...?

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
I looked there and typed in something that gave me another one, but it wasn't the most obvious clue, so I'm not actually sure it was what you meant. But it was driving me around the bends...

Now, 28 days time...?

or later...

The 'True Stories' clue was a bit obscure. The band in question take their name from a track on that album.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
or later...

The 'True Stories' clue was a bit obscure. The band in question take their name from a track on that album.

Yeah, that's what I figured. But obscure is good – don't want to make it too easy :D

I see what you're getting at with the other one, but I'm no closer to the answer :(

Rainbow

Dec 11, 2016
Hi ~ I have all of the ones people are struggling with in their posts so must be missing blatantly obvious ones? I have 96 / 99 and all I have are the ones that aren't actually bands or groups ~ cushion, lights, newspaper etc. Is the box with the red tongue logo and the yellow angry face logo one of the missing ones please? I have all the ones people at stuck on can anyone help please :) Thanks

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Got it!

Cheers everyone. I'm off to inflict this on some other people...

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
The item on the left you're missing is an orange jar of something, right? Something Paddington bear might like.

Australians - down under. If you can't guess, google that.
Well the colour isn't red. It's not burgundy, but close. Starts with an M. Then the number.

You beautiful individual!

I'm on 98 now. Is the second picture on the left wall a clue? ( to the right of the monarch) I'm struggling to see what other ones i'd miss.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You beautiful individual!
:blush:

I'm on 98 now. Is the second picture on the left wall a clue? ( to the right of the monarch) I'm struggling to see what other ones i'd miss.
No. Use the check list posted a while back, it covers most things.

You've got the pot on conserve on the coffee table - and you've got a second answer for the same thing right?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
:blush:

No. Use the check list posted a while back, it covers most things.

You've got the pot on conserve on the coffee table - and you've got a second answer for the same thing right?

I'll hunt that out.

Yeah, got it on its own and with the item next to it.

EDIT: Done. Last one I missed was the chair, stupidly obvious now i realise it.

Last edited:

Rainbow

Dec 11, 2016
Please help ~ I have been through the list and I am missing one from the floor it seems ~ I have 21 ~ at 98 / 99 ~ any clues please? Is it to do with the wheels on the drinks trolley?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Please help ~ I have been through the list and I am missing one from the floor it seems ~ I have 21 ~ at 98 / 99 ~ any clues please? Is it to do with the wheels on the drinks trolley?

Difficult when we don't know which other ones you've got. Discard all the ones that are on the floor and see what you're left with. Could be a spelling issue, or something that's small that you might've overlooked...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here