Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Don't Want to Forgive This Now

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 bird+ roast

Votes: 3 7.3%

• Total voters

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
The false happiness when Pellow is singing a song irks me some what. Not sure why

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
This is a reminder to all of us that every music era has shite bands

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
Their range of top quality ballads has clearly proven too broad for a consensus to be reached.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
One of the greatest rock bands to come from these shores in the past 30 years, a back catalogue second to none and I know from previous experience on here a huge following on NSC. However, what is your favourite hit of theirs?

???
Wet, wet, wet a rock band? A f**kin' ROCK band?. Jesus wept - what kind of brain injury inducing drug are you on? Or do you really not undestand the difference between rock, pop and MOR?

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Wet, wet, wet a rock band? A f**kin' ROCK band?. Jesus wept - what kind of brain injury inducing drug are you on? Or do you really not undestand the difference between rock, pop and MOR?

Jesus wept - what kind of brain injury-inducing drug are you on? Or do you really not understand Crodo?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Jesus wept - what kind of brain injury-inducing drug are you on? Or do you really not understand Crodo?

No drugs (and it's way too early in the day for me to have been drinking!) - I don't even pretend to understand Crodo (do you?), but I do know the difference between a wind-up and the absolute f**kin' ridiculous!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Angel Eyes. I saw them at the Brighton Centre. High on the Happy side tour, very decent gig and Pellow had a great voice and fabulous hair. Not the greatest of their time but far from the worst

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here