Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Weston Mckennie

Frankworthington

Jul 17, 2019
South Shields
According to Connor Gilligan, who runs a dirty Leeds podcast, it has been reported in Italian press that we are set to sign above player for 25 million euros! American midfielder currently on loan to Dirty from Juventus. Sounds a bit un-likely to me. Maybe agent talk?

Gilligan also seems convinced Milner is bound to join the champions of Europe if they stay up!

Apologies if fixtures

Last edited:

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
From Wikipedia:

On February 22, in a Champions League game against Villarreal, McKennie injured his metatarsal following a foul by Pervis Estupiñán, forcing him to prematurely end his season.

Might be a bit awkward...

Also didn't he have a falling out with Juventus for breaking COVID protocols while away with the USMNT or something?

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
I'd imagine 90% of our youth teamers are at least as good..no thanks.

SteveU

May 31, 2022
Not fussed about Weston, not sure he’s a great fit.

Milner would be a very shrewd signing, could do with him now with his ability to fill in numerous positions.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Adams is the much better player

Still it's difficult to say how good WM is in relegation fodder.
Exactly - Gilmour the scapegoat at Norwich when they went down

I’ve never heard of this guy Weston, thought the thread was about some far flung small seaside resort before I opened it

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
We're going to have to put up with our good name being whored around by all and sundry.

Every agent out there trying to hawk a mediocre player is going to use our name in kind of a "well the Brighton recruitment team think they can turn him into to a star so you should get in there first" way.

It will be frustrating, but it's the price we'll have to pay.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
More than it being weird it doesn't make any logical sense.

Leeds have an obligation to buy at the end of the season, we'd have to buy off of Leeds not Juve.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Just imagine if Mac Allister and Caicedo do stay after we’ve signed all of these midfield replacements, we’ll need to extend the changing room Chelsea style!
Indeed, something tells me though that Caicedo in particular may have already been promised to another club, maybe as early as January when he was told he could leave for Arsenal, as long as he stayed with us for the remainder of this season.

Pure conjecture, but it makes sense to me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here