Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

west street days (fao the cavern)

bright

Feb 1, 2013
i remember them days very well and all the faces names etc.
i used to ocassionally knock about with simon aka scouse R.I.P , died in portugal. so many of that lot had sadly passed away and at such a young age too.. mainly of the hard stuff.
see you mentioned chrissy c (tattoo of crusifix on his forhead) not long before he died he done a bit of singing in the bars around brighton, i thought when he began his singing that he had finally turned the corner and was on the mend..but obviousley not. such a tragic death to a very missunderstood fella.
im realy suprised to here the bully (the local taxman) need i say his name (off of your radar:D) is still alive...realy thought with the amount of abuse he supplied his body with he'd be long gone!! ive heard he is off his nut institutionalised somewhere. i bumped into a few names in the new bush the other week, heard john m (who gave the firm its name) is also still alive and off his nut. though i had a lot of time for him as he wasnt a bully like 2 names i could mention.
heard you mention the long good friday with the yids, but how about chelsea..what a good night that was.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here