West stand west stand....

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

brixtonA23

Aug 5, 2011
I was in the North Stand for Spurs and good effort from everybody and please don't worry about lyrics or who sang it first. We're the left we're the right...more than good enough and boys at the back kept it going...
When it came to we're the north stand..........again good effort...a gentle wave some of the west started.....then some more and then some more (especially top tier) we've never had a tier before ... and what a f..king sound...
Tomorrow it matters......
We're the West stand we're the west stand...... North will start it and hopefully the west will make us proud.
97-11 f...king hell.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
if the folks beside me would sing -_-'

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
you do like your (...)

anyway decent first post :thumbsup:

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
I'm, in the lower west tomorrow and will be making a hell of a lot of noise. :)
Good nervous first post!

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
I was in West Stand Lower for Tottenham and the roll of noise coming down from the Upper tier was awesome....and that was just for a friendly!
Can't wait for tomorrow. The atmosphere will be amazing...and just wait til we get the likes of Leeds and Palace in town.

dannezz

Jun 6, 2011
Worthing
Sitting in the West lower on the south side and all the noise was either coming from my left or above vs Spurs. Would love to see more participation from the lower tomorrow, im sure it will be great no matter what.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
If you don't like singing clap your hands, if you don't like singing clap your hands, if you don't like singing, don't like singing, don't like singing clap your hands.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Good first post, I don't think we can judge going by the Spudz game. Some people weren't in their proper seats, and if they are vocal, an extra 5000 will make a lot of noise. I have heard that the West stand lower nearest to the South stand is going to be loud. I hope so, as being in the south west corner, it will make us feel more part of it. Although I still have a sing even on my own (although you do feel a bit of a plum doing it on my own) We all know that we need to be the twelfth man, and make the Amex a hostile place for the opposition.

IndependentWSU

May 24, 2011
I am sure the West Upper will be vocal tomorrow, can we loose 'we're the left side, right side' rubbish. Stick to your 'We're the Noorrff (sic) stand' and we will retort accordingly.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Good first post, I don't think we can judge going by the Spudz game. Some people weren't in their proper seats, and if they are vocal, an extra 5000 will make a lot of noise. I have heard that the West stand lower nearest to the South stand is going to be loud. I hope so, as being in the south west corner, it will make us feel more part of it. Although I still have a sing even on my own (although you do feel a bit of a plum doing it on my own) We all know that we need to be the twelfth man, and make the Amex a hostile place for the opposition.

Has to be WSU where all the fat old bastards from the North stand are sitting... kick it on! The new North stand boys can't hit us surely?

SI 4 BHA

Nov 12, 2003
westdene, brighton

Sorry Steve, West Lower is for our retired fans who can't manage the stairs to WSU, so don't expect too much down there! Something of an old peoples home I'm afraid!

kevinputtick

Mar 24, 2010
Addlestone, Surrey
West Stand Upper will get going tomorrow! North Stand /West Stand Upper sing along...
We do need to create an atmosphere the team can deliver a performance from...

WSU!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports