Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

west stand upper pies and burgers

gaz99

Feb 27, 2009
any 1 had a dodgy pie from them had a burger 1 week was on toilet half n hour i had a pie last wend same again

DIRK STEELE

Banned
Mar 4, 2011
London now.
any 1 had a dodgy pie from them had a burger 1 week was on toilet half n hour i had a pie last wend same again

Look.. we do not give a f***. Look at all the other threads if you want to complain. WE go to watch a game of football not to experience heston's latest creation!!! I do not give a toss if you have had to sit on the toilet all week!!!!! That is where you f***ing belong... IMO.
So will you just f*** off.....................

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

if you've had trouble after a burger one week, a pie the next and no one has mentioned similar in the extensive coverage of the Amex food, i'd suggest you have something wrong with yourself. see a doctor, and also a English teacher about basic punctuation.

You fool the pies are perfect,you never have to que for pie or toilet or trains! you don't even get held up in the car park.The younger fans are catered for too! every thing is perfect! you must be a ktnb to be honest :moo:You must want to still be at withdean or i suppose the priestfield! no! you must be a palace fan !thats it palace fan!go away and leave our perfect world we don't need you! bloomin ktnb!:moo:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here