Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
South end, half time, does any one know what it was about? :shrug:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Someone in the East Lower was trying to start a fight, with anyone who would join in. He was screaming all sorts of shit from the start, everyone just laughed at him and nobody rose to it but it could have kicked off. He was up for it.

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
Believe it was over someone accusing another of pushing in at the food kiosk. Believe one might of been called Grant. Someone said he may have head butted someone. Did they get arrested or just thrown out?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Believe it was over someone accusing another of pushing in at the food kiosk. Believe one might of been called Grant. Someone said he may have head butted someone. Did they get arrested or just thrown out?

I hope you started on all of them even though your "firm" was absent.

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
Well his seat was empty for the second half. One less idiot shouting out rubbish. Look forward to the firm outing on Sat

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well his seat was empty for the second half. One less idiot shouting out rubbish. Look forward to the firm outing on Sat

Yes Gaylord Fokker we are going to smash Wolves

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Was f***ing hilarious. What a pair of twats. Pathetic fight, in the end split up by two younger boys and a woman. One bloke goes back to the front of the queue and proceeds to get in a scrape with someone else. Total bellend, rightly told he was a **** by many around him. Felt sorry for the chap with the young boy directly behind the incident.

Incidentally, the stewards were absolutely f***ing useless. Just let the bloke carry on ordering his food even though he had been the consistent factor in both 'fights'. I'm all for leniency but they genuinely seemed scared of him, when quite frankly, they should've slung him out.

Wouldn't usually get this worked up but it delayed me getting a pie by a good few minutes and consequently found me miss the start of the second half. Just not on.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
From what I saw, it all started when the guy started on a young kid. Fair play to the dad, he had a go back, instead of coming on here and moaning about it ! Stewards were useless.

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
I didn't see the incident but had a front row seat of the incompetent stewarding. From my usual loitering position near the disabled loos in the corner, a guy alerted the short Stallone lookalike steward standing next to the A block entrance who then proceeded to walk round the whole queue and watch from the turnstiles at the back rather than get involved.

He was then joined by 2 more stewards who also stood watching, it wasn't until another fight broke out prompting one of the catering staff to jump up on the counter pointing at the trouble that the stewards reluctantly plodded in.

To make matters worse, no one was thrown out, they were allowed to wander back to their seats, 2 mins later there were 8 stewards in deep conversation right next to me, the Stallone lookalike was giving a description of one of the guys involved so they could find him in his seat, yes - the guy you just watched through the whole incident and then let walk away!

There were young children in that queue, the whole thing would have been over before it started if the steward at the very least shown some presence and not hid at the back.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
When we say 'fight' do we actually mean a fight, or was it the usual football posturing 'hold me back' nonsense?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Who called the heading to Brighton station, corner steward, a dick head last night?

Seems out of character, for a small ginger man to react so badly.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Who called the heading to Brighton station, corner steward, a dick head last night?

Seems out of character, for a small ginger man to react so badly.

Oh is that what happened? I saw said small ginger man getting very angry.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oh is that what happened? I saw said small ginger man getting very angry.
I was behind.
Bloke took the corner tight, and seemed to get his brolly stuck in the barrier (I guess something else must have happened).
Next I know SGAM said 'what did you say, did you call me a d/head'.
Then shot off after bloke.
Sadly I arrived at bloke just as SGAM ended it and turned to walk back to HIS corner.

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
The guy I was talking about was not in his seat for the second half. Thought he had been thrown out and hopefully banned.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports