Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] ** West Ham v BHA ** - Premier League - Score Predictor - Now in it's 12th SEASON !!

West Ham v BHA - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
1 - 2 I will be at the airport at kick off time, so will try and find a sceen showng the game if it is on Sky.
My time here has flown by and I left it far too long to return, as things and people have changed so dramatically.
I will try and get back in 2 or 3 years time, when changes won't be so far off the scale.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
1 - 2 I will be at the airport at kick off time, so will try and find a sceen showng the game if it is on Sky.
My time here has flown by and I left it far too long to return, as things and people have changed so dramatically.
I will try and get back in 2 or 3 years time, when changes won't be so far off the scale.

Wishing you a safe journey back , only time i have been to Perth was just before pandemic struck . I was on a cruise ship when everything stopped and that is where i flew back from . I had taken some Albion flags with me to hand out and gave one to someone on the train at Freemantle .Thought Perth was great especially the view from up on the hill .
Back to business 1-3 to the good guys !

Eric Youngs Contact Lens

Dec 9, 2020
East Sussex
Never quite sure which way to display the score.. I've gone 2-0 to West Ham (or should that be 0-2?) I tend to be pessimistic and hope to be proved wrong (I find being an Albion fan easier that way!!)! The "Albion Curse" for West Ham has to end one day - they cannot allow another defeat at home and I fear we will be a little goal shy, with Bowen nicking one following a conceded set-piece. We will dominate etc. but just have a bad feeling! I am going too...

origigull

Jun 29, 2009

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
1-3. Feeling confident.

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
I've gone 1-2 to Albion again, it's been right 50% of the time this season already. Can see Trossard scoring and having a great game. For the first time since he joined it looks like he has real competition for a starting place.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here