west ham UNLUCKY

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Not sure I'd celebrate/revel in a player picking up a serious injury. Its a shame for him personally.

West Sham are gonna get whats owed soon anyway.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
If you got BEATEN UP Adrie, would you be happy if someone started a thread on a messageboard celebrating that fact?

If so, carry on.

If not, shut up.

Thank you

:laugh: you bloody LEGEND Hiney :bowdown:

SussexSpur

Jan 24, 2004
Finchley
Scorns more for the club than the individual player, surely? Not nice for him, of course. So condolences.

But am sure West Ham will hurl even sillier cash than most at trying to gazump (in price-tag, and also wages) for yet another replacement, massive money for mediocre players, and long may they continue to do so. Can't see them going down, but think poor Eggman - or rather, his wealthier but quieter string-puller back home - will be disappointed if expecting to gatecrash Europe any time soon.

1066gull

I wasn't trying to be offensive and abusive about the player. I was talking about West Ham for gawd sake.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I wasn't trying to be offensive and abusive about the player. I was talking about West Ham for gawd sake.

Fair comment but why post a link to a West Ham player who has just has a very serious injury ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports