Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Ham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Thought we would lose pre match, plus we kept a clean sheet, so happy with that. On the other hand pissed that we didn't win after that second half performance.
About where I am at the moment. Frustration is my overriding feeling at the moment at not beating a team with such little ambition at home, feels like a big opportunity missed. But once frustration subsides it's clearly a good point- all things considered a very impressive performance and finally a clean sheet

AlexBH

Nov 19, 2017
Very frustrating. Should’ve won. A point is still welcome and pushes us up to 7th in the European places. West Ham are very negative. The extra 2 points would’ve been huge had we won. West Ham really are awful to watch. I mean they are good at what they do, but it’s so dull.

curly69

Jan 4, 2006
sydney
Unlucky should have won but played well with what we had looks great for the rest of the season.

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Happy to take an away point in the end. Could have won it but solid all over. Will benefit from a couple of weeks off in the league.

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
Got to say although brought back quickly from injury due to the severe injury crisis Adam Webster played a good game. I was worried before the game he wouldn't be up to speed
A great warm up for when he next plays, in three months after getting over this injury

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
What a boring game , West Ham are a really boring team and all brighton can do is hit it at the keeper . Still
It’s a point and an actual clean sheet

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
Really happy with that result although it should have been a victory!

Another point on the board and we go above Man United, a good run of games in the PL now for us.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Positives were good displays from Webster and Van Hecke who was excellent.
Clean sheet.
A point at West Ham is a decent result even though they had a weakened team.
Disappointing that we couldn’t take one of our chances though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here