Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Ham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Own worst enemies by a country mile. Nevermind, might scrape a last minute win, in which case everything will be all sweetness and light again, at least til next time

SoggyCabbages

Mar 29, 2019
I honestly think that fat bald 40 year old North Standers could defend set pieces better than Brighton.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Again a total shambles at corners. How long can this carry on before our so called manager fixes the problem? White unbelievable poor there yet will be first name on the sheet. Probably play up front next week to make a space for him.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Questions really need to be asked about Potter and his team's coaching of set pieces. No way we should be this bad and we just don't seem to be addressing it.

Not anti GP, but I said ages back that he needs to bring in an experienced assistant, perhaps with defensive knowledge.

We’ve bossed so many games, only to drop points due to basic defensive blunders.

I hope the club are open minded on all avenues, not just having blind faith solely on the benefits of the passing game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here