Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham tickets

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
I have the 1300+ just looked up Jnr he has 1160, so will have to wait until next Friday - which is a bank holiday so may be interesting to see if anybody gets there act together to adjust the site.

Brighton and Hove Albion | Tickets | Coming Up | Coming Up | West Ham United v Albion

Albion fans have been allocated approximately 3,000 tickets for this game, and they will be available to supporters with 1,340 loyalty points or more from 5pm on Friday 30th March - online only.

From 9am on Monday 2nd April these tickets can also be purchased by the same set of supporters via the ticketline - 0844 327 1901 - or in person at the Amex Stadium ticket office.

Tickets will be available to supporters with 1,300 loyalty points or more from 5pm on Tuesday 3rd April - online only - and from 9am on Wednesday 4th April they will also be available via the ticketline - 0844 327 1901 - or in person at the Amex Stadium ticket office.

Tickets will be available online to supporters with 1,170 loyalty points or more from 5pm on Thursday 5th April and via all other methods from 9am on Saturday 7th April.

They will then be available to supporters with 1,100 loyalty points or more online from 5pm on Saturday 7th and via all other methods from 9am on Tuesday 10th April.

Any tickets still remaining will be available to supports with 1,050 loyalty points or more from 9am on Wednesday 11th April, via the online ticketing system, the ticketline - 0844 327 1901 - or in person at the Amex Stadium ticket office.

NB: Tickets will not be available to purchase from the ticket office in Queens Road.

Prices
Adult £32
Over-65s £19
Under-16s £19
Wheelchair user adult £16
Wheelchair user concession £9.50
Ambulant disabled adult £16
Ambulant disabled concession £9.50

Please note, ambulant disabled and wheelchair users are entitled to a free companion ticket.

Owing to limited space for wheelchair users, those who regularly travel to away games will be contacted by Lee Ransom in the customer services team. Ambulant disabled supporters can purchase their tickets via the ticketline - 0844 327 1901 - or in person at the Amex Stadium ticket office.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Southampton was sold out in a flash,these games now are much bigger so loads will miss out trust me.

No it wasn't my mate got a ticket in the 4th session

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Hammers supporting Son-in-law getting mine , means sitting away from our support but at least i will definatly get in

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
1100 ish points and got tickets for both south coast club and palace away, had to f*** this one off though as i've A) been before and B) cant afford it

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Well i will be buying one as im obviously not missing it. but may have the opp of going corporate so if i do will sell on here for face value.

Blue Goon

Sep 2, 2011
Still quite a few on the Wham website a few £32 but most are £41+ and a £2 booking fee and I am not sure if I want to sit in the middle of a load of fat Garnetts.

They are still trying to flog tickets for Reading on saturday

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Oh bollocks , will Russ (150 points) be buying tickets from a tout at £200 a throw ???

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
You'll get one. There hasnt been one game this season where everyone on the ball hasn't got a ticket, even Palace Away.
Oh yes there has been I couldn't get a ticket for the Palace game, logged in at the required time for 1,100 Loyal Points and all sold out.
I'm not going to hold my breath for West Ham and I now have 1,150 points.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Got mine in the corner next to the away fans, will probably be too intoxicated to remember what's happening - a la Brentford in 2009 :p

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
I've got plenty more points than necessary, but as usual when I log on when tickets have just gone on sale, they're not even showing up as on sale yet.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here