Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham Ticket Details announced

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
mona said:
I applied at the Swansea game sth no stubs and have heard nothing.
What is needed now is for the club to hurry up and tell us that we haven't got tickets so that we can try West Ham.

I still haven't heard anything and I applied at the Swansea game. Not every person at the Swansea game will be going to West Ham and not everyone who applied would have gone to the Swansea game. I paid by cheque and now I'm slightly concerned.

johnny jigsaw

"My life's in pieces"
I spoke to the Ticket Office today about Oldham tickets & asked about West Ham.

The lady I spoke to (who was very helpful) said they were about halfway through allocating the tickets, so I'm not going to panic yet!

johnny jigsaw said:

The lady I spoke to (who was very helpful) said they were about halfway through allocating the tickets, so I'm not going to panic yet!

A lady I spoke to at the ticket office yesterday said I wouldn't bother as you'll probably til late, even if bring the letter in in person.

Very nearly put me off applying til I read that! :angry:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
You left it late, fella? ???

bathseagull

Apr 18, 2004
St. Anmore
hans kraay fan club said:
I'll be looking out for you Ben. £15 cheque cashed yesterday. C'MON. :clap2: :clap2: :drink:

Happy says son, BRING IT ON!

when we beat them that means we're better than man utd!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
johnny jigsaw said:

same response in the shop yesterday

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
¤Dã?n¥ §êãGüLL¤ said:
A lady I spoke to at the ticket office yesterday said I wouldn't bother as you'll probably til late, even if bring the letter in in person.

Very nearly put me off applying til I read that! :angry:

You didn't understand the statement, then? ???

The fact that they are half way through allocating them doesn't change the fact that they already have enough applications to mean that there is little point applying now.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
If you phone the ticket Office will they tell you over the phone whether the app has been processed?

cheers

East Staffs Gull

Jan 16, 2004
Birmingham and Austria
I've a hunch that all applications received in the week of the Swansea game will receive tickets. We've been told that the club has the option of requesting more tickets from West Ham. If the applications exceed 5,000, the club won't be taking any risk because it will already have collected in the money.

If applications exceed 5,000 (and provided they don't exceed 7,000) the club has absolutely no reason to limit the tickets to the first 5,000.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here