Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham game on telly......

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
So much moaning! Yawwwwn! Evening games are electric! Can't wait for this game now. It's going to be one NOT to miss!:p

Less drinking time before/after unless I take time off work. Also means I've got to find something else to do on Saturday 22nd.

D

Deleted member 18477

Less drinking time before/after unless I take time off work. Also means I've got to find something else to do on Saturday 22nd.

Oh boo f***ing hoo! World doesn't revolved around one person.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
.....on a Monday!

Boooooooooooooooo!

Personaly i was suprised when it was a saturday fixture after they made palace and leeds games weekday evenings.Does any one else remember the claret and blue scarfes coming out in the north stand at half time back in the 80`s, and the rumble that followed.Great fun at the time but no place for it today.

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
This is really shit news.

I had the day planned out:

1. Sleep until midday
2. Go to footie
3. Drive family down to South of France through night.

I even booked late tunnel to fit round game. Bollocks!!!!

Don't get me started

One Nation under CCTV
Jul 24, 2007
I booked my holiday to see the game and go the next day despite much grief from the family, now I get a days shorter holiday AND miss the game as well. Methinks the club not thinking of the fans too much. This strikes me as a case of f*** the fans.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Bloody hellfire.

I'm sure a lot of other season ticket holders who live at distance are going to be totally chuffed at this.It has ruined a whole family weekend for us,and is a total bloody disgrace.

Another Amex trip goes up in smoke,and the number of games I'll manage diminishes once again.

Should I renew my season ticket,or start following Exeter instead ?

Disgusted of Taunton.

This is why we need an official ticket exchange scheme run by the club.

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
Easy solution is confirm all fixtures with Uncle Rupert and Sky at season start and bloody stick to it.

It's good for some but they have to realise that people do make plans, holidays etc to it around the footie, so this is a real headache, and now I miss one of the two big games of the season for me. Selfish but hey!

matt_32510

Feb 7, 2011
Portslade
Easy solution is confirm all fixtures with Uncle Rupert and Sky at season start and bloody stick to it.

It's good for some but they have to realise that people do make plans, holidays etc to it around the footie, so this is a real headache, and now I miss one of the two big games of the season for me. Selfish but hey!

They normally do this, when the fixtures are announced, sky announce all the games they are going to show (upto December) and then announce in November/December the rest of the season (so they can see how the leagues are shaping out). So this is why i'm annoyed at this late decision. As usual in football, f*** the real fans who go in week in week out and let the money talk. I don't blame the club, more Sky.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Really hacked off about this - I can't do evening games except if I put my dog in kennels so it costs a fortune AND the kennels are booked solid for both this and the palace matches so I'm f***ed big time. Was it worth getting a bloody season ticket when half the sodding matches are midweek ?

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Really hacked off about this - I can't do evening games except if I put my dog in kennels so it costs a fortune AND the kennels are booked solid for both this and the palace matches so I'm f***ed big time. Was it worth getting a bloody season ticket when half the sodding matches are midweek ?

Probably not is the answer to this; but the club will soon be after you again when the steam runs out,Gus has gone and the attendances start to drop away. Sky will lose interest and the ground will start to look like many other new stadia with stuttering teams,starkly empty and not worth the money to come from distance anymore.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1

you have no friends who can look after it?!

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
See i wouldn't mind seeing if the police had something to do with it asked it to.be moved to a Monday as sky see another pay day.

seagulls

Jackthelad

Mar 31, 2010
Gutted! I live in Brighton and am a West Ham fan so was going to go with some Brighton mates but I have work Monday and it's not like I can pull a sickie as I work on for Brighton railway so they would spot me. Loads of fans had booked hotels on the Friday and Saturday so a lot of people will not be happy!.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here