Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham fans anti - semitic chanting BBC News

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
double standards with the Palestinians seems to be right up there i would have thought
regards
DR

I think you are getting confused between the actions of the Israeli state and your average jew, a fair few of whom disagree with a lot that the right wing Israeli government considers to be self defence

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Bar West Ham & Chelsea you very rarely - if ever - get any anti-semtic songs from away fans at Spurs, or even at away games.

The only time I've ever had problems because of it myself was out in Cyprus for a Europa League qualifier - we played AEL Limassol in Larnaca, and Lokomotiv Moscow played the other Limassol in Limassol - that night in Ayia Napa me & a pal got a clump (from behind) by about 6 Russians chanting 'White Power'. Who then challenged us to a kick-boxing fight. Bit weird. :lolol:
You will play in these two Bob competitions :lolol:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
You will play in these two Bob competitions :lolol:

Mate .. Sooner we go out the better. Costs a fortune going out to the arse end of nowhere 3/4 times a season. :lolol:. You do get a better variety of games though. In Champions League its quite samey I.e Paris, Milan(s) Madrid(s), Barcelona etc.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Mate .. Sooner we go out the better. Costs a fortune going out to the arse end of nowhere 3/4 times a season. :lolol:. You do get a better variety of games though. In Champions League its quite samey I.e Paris, Milan(s) Madrid(s), Barcelona etc.
I can remember when a milk cup semi final was massive for Chelsea ! I really want to go to the bernebeu next though.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I can remember when a milk cup semi final was massive for Chelsea ! I really want to go to the bernebeu next though.

Still is for us ha..

No anti-Semitic songs down Wembley Way Sunday ... :angry:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I've messed up massively and I'm on a lads weekend in Budapest this weekend , 4 of us season ticket holders as well ! I've had to give my two tickets to my boy for my ex wife to take him
:nono:

Are you ever in the country?

Bad planning that though..

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Well look back in history and they've had perecution aimed at them through out the ages ,makes you wonder what the issues are , any idea?
regards
DR

The key issue here is that in the past intolerant people often held sway. Hopefully, as evolution gradually elevates humankind out of the primeval ooze, the repercussions of such prejudice are less extreme. Inevitably though, individuals who suffer restricted intellectual, social and emotional development will resist and continue to cling to the comforting antediluvian sludge of bigotry.

Jan 30, 2008
The key issue here is that in the past intolerant people often held sway. Hopefully, as evolution gradually elevates humankind out of the primeval ooze, the repercussions of such prejudice are less extreme. Inevitably though, individuals who suffer restricted intellectual, social and emotional development will resist and continue to cling to the comforting antediluvian sludge of bigotry.
In an ideal world , it's still happening though ?
regards
DR

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
[QUOTwouldn'tnal;6827758]Ok . . . NEXT. You're on the same train with Tony Bloom having a chat about all on, when these "lads" start up their little ditties. Now, be honest, would you feel just a teeny, weeny bit embarrassed about the offence that is being caused? Or is it just a harmless bit of banter and don't get your knickers in a twist?[/QUOTE]
No I wouldn't as im bored shitless of people getting offended so bloody easily and these people need to grow a back bone, but to be fair has any jews actually complained?
Calling someone a ni**er etc etc is very wrong though, but personally if i was called a white cu*t etc i wouldnt give a shite...Generally people nowadays really do take everything to heart and it seems it's just to easy to offend people.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Well judging by some of the threads on here there's a few that have issues with him , do i have suspicions no because I don't give my money to the club anymore
regards
DR

Now personally I dont care if you love or hate the jews its your choice but are you proud to be British?

As a nation we sacrificed much defeating old Adolf And saving the jews in the process, allowing the UK to be a safe have for them. We are at the moment in the process of betraying the jews by admitting lots of people who are religiously/culturally hostile to them causing them to flee in increasing numbers. This is a stain that will remain on our country for a long time if we allow our country to be "cleaned" of jews. They have contributed much to the UK in the fields of science and arts alone.

Regardless of your views would this sit easy with you?

Jan 30, 2008
Now personally I dont care if you love or hate the jews its your choice but are you proud to be British?

As a nation we sacrificed much defeating old Adolf And saving the jews in the process, allowing the UK to be a safe have for them. We are at the moment in the process of betraying the jews by admitting lots of people who are religiously/culturally hostile to them causing them to flee in increasing numbers. This is a stain that will remain on our country for a long time if we allow our country to be "cleaned" of jews. They have contributed much to the UK in the fields of science and arts alone.

of course I'm proud , I know what you you're saying but it backs up my claim that they'll still be persecuted
regards
DR

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

No, cos I think it's bollox.
We went to war for our own reasons in WW2, absolutely nothing to do with the holocaust, if we were protecting the Jewish people in Europe, we would hae declared war much sooner than we did. We didn't do much to save them, after we declared war, not even acknowledging the existence of the death camps until very near the end. To say that we are now encouraging anti semetism by allowing Muslim immigration in to this country is laughable,it maybe causing a rise in anti Jewish/Israeli sentiment, but i dont think this was the intention

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here