Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Ham and Man City games

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
The issue is the same as it was earlier in the season.
Season ticket holders have effectively all paid to see this game, regardless of their loyalty points.
Deliberately excluding them of the chance to see a game they have paid for isn't the answer.

Yeh agree there is no easy answer, maybe if crowd is going to be 7,500 they could do 50/50 split between loyalty points and ballot

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Without knowing how crowds for next season will pan out this is effectively a one off game so think that a fresh ballot is the most likely / sensible answer.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Already clear from this thread that whatever the club do will be deemed shit/unfair and the club have lost touch/are treating real fans badly etc etc :lolol::lolol:

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
as this is now a one off game hopefully club will use loyalty points ? i understood the ballot idea if there were going to be a few games with limited capacity but surely the fans with most loyalty points deserve to get to see the team this season ?

Loyalty points? Nothing to do with home games we all paid for. No way away fans deserve more than home fans - sorry.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Agree....but suspect suggestion was borne out of how tickets for the Chelsea pre-season friendly were made available. Could happen.

The Chelsea friendly would not fall under the ST, that was why it was allocated on loyalty points. The club have been clear that for the home league games with reduced capacity will be allocated via a ballot for all ST.

Loyalty points would only be used for cup games at home under reduced capacity.

I see no reason why this would change for the one game, or indeed next season if we have to operate under a reduced capacity. The only change will be that the tiers will be adjusted to reflect the higher number.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
The Chelsea friendly would not fall under the ST, that was why it was allocated on loyalty points. The club have been clear that for the home league games with reduced capacity will be allocated via a ballot for all ST.

Loyalty points would only be used for cup games at home under reduced capacity.

I see no reason why this would change for the one game, or indeed next season if we have to operate under a reduced capacity. The only change will be that the tiers will be adjusted to reflect the higher number.

Me neither, hence why I said I agreed. I was just trying to explain why that might have been posted. Thanks for the lecture though

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I actually got as far as printing the Wolves tickets before it all went to shit again and got knocked on the head (having previously been T4 for the Soton/Sheff games).

I would hope the first game we're allowed back in, those who got through the ballot to go to that last 'cancelled' Wolves game would get first dibs on the next one, but I know that'll piss another load of fans off.

They'll probably just re-ballot it I suppose.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I get the feeling that quite a few 'top tier' bods will be giving this a swerve. I certainly shall, and hope that many of those wanting to go will get the opportunity to do so.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Qué is now back past the North Stand and the blokes in front of me are giving me their spare tickets as we need ten.
Cup Final Replay memories

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

How did you relay that message back then ?

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Haven’t the club already made it clear that tickets will be allocated by ballet ?

Round and round and round she goes, where she stops, no-one knows...

7iDY.gif

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Remember queuing up for the Cardiff Play-Off Final, must have taken a good four hours, or so!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Remember queuing up for the Cardiff Play-Off Final, must have taken a good four hours, or so!

Wasn't that FA Cup Final day ? (Man U v Millwall)

I seem to remember being round a mates house for the game, whilst a couple of other mates queued and got all of our tickets. They got back in time for the match and were treated like returning heroes.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Haven’t the club already made it clear that tickets will be allocated by ballot ?

https://tickets.brightonandhovealbi...&page=custom/documents/html/returnoffans.html

West Ham and Man City are simply the next restricted capacity games after the brief re-opening before Christmas. The same will also apply if similar circumstances arise next season. We won’t be going but hoping to be back in August.

Probably correct...only difference will be the numbers as I believe the expectation is we'll be allowed 25% capacity so should be around 7,500 tickets available so won't be quite as much of a scramble, particularly as it'll be a midweek game. Even 2,000 made a big difference so having the ground a quarter full will be great if it goes ahead. There was however talk at one point of allowing some away fans which may impact numbers.........wouldn't mind the Emirates on the last day of the season for our customary taking of points off the Arsenal :)

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Times reporting today that away fans will after all be allowed in for the final 2 fixtures so a few less for us at the Amex but a few lucky souls may get to travel to Arsenal if true.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Man City 7.45, 19th May

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here