Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham advise children not to attend Millwall game

Alan P

Bouncy
Oct 17, 2010
I work in London with both West Ham and Millwall. The majority there want to smash each other up.
Millwall fans stated to me they didn't want promotion if they missed the chance to take on the Hammers.

Both clubs need to learn lessons. From my point of view, let em smash each other up and then face whatever action the FA and or the authorities take. It can only benefit our chances this year.

Common sense would have been for both clubs agreeing to ban away fans for these games so that innocent fans could attend. They could then not be held accountable for any trouble outside the ground.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Why do people think banning children is acceptable? Why aren't the kids of Newham torching the West Ham boardroom as we speak?

I started going to Charlton home and away when I was 14. My brother started going to Villa (home only) when he was 12. Neither of us was accompanied by an adult (our parents weren't interested in football) or indeed anyone else. I can tell you now that had either club told us we couldn't attend a particular game without an adult, we would have screamed blue murder, written to our MP, consulted lawyers, our face would be all over John Craven's Newsround, and the club would have so many petitions on its doorstep the cat wouldn't be able to get in through the catflap.

Yet the kids of today are so passive, so neutered and so meekly respectful of 'the authorities' they just happily sit back and let their rights be taken from them with barely a whimper. No wonder this country's going down the tubes. Wake up children of 2011 Britain, and grow some balls/vulvas. Ffs.

listen matey. This is one of the nastiest fixtures in the country....something that Charlton fans will never see in a billion years. it's nothing to do with stopping kids going etc etc but because of the likelyhood of some serious trouble, it has been advised that any youngsters do not attend. it has also been declared that anyone who is under 16, must be accompanied by an adult. Again, another common sense approach.

Now i can tell you that if the club didn't issue these rules and statements, if any child got into trouble, fat dicks lawyers would be there ready to pounce and sue the arse oiff whoever's team they didn't support.

it's about time the "let's sue em" brigade in this country.....yes you fat dick, woke up and realised common sense prevails....obviously something you are greatly lacking in.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Both clubs need to learn lessons. From my point of view, let em smash each other up and then face whatever action the FA and or the authorities take. It can only benefit our chances this year.

yeah...i bet most Brighton fans would love to go up because other teams have had points deducted. jesus is this "dickhead sunday"

In my opinion...Brighton are good enough to challenge for promotion in this division without the points deduction

Alan P

Bouncy
Oct 17, 2010
yeah...i bet most Brighton fans would love to go up because other teams have had points deducted. jesus is this "dickhead sunday"

In my opinion...Brighton are good enough to challenge for promotion in this division without the points deduction

So when and how will the clubs learn the lessons. These issues are repeated every time they play. The clubs are ignoring the issues to sell tickets and the dickheads are the people who cause the troubles.
If the clubs ignore the issues for profit margins then they deserve to be suitably punished.

The 'dickheads' are people who enjoy making comments like 'This is one of the nastiest fixtures in the country....something that Charlton fans will never see in a billion years.' and don't accept that the clubs are to blame!

I didn't mention points deducted! Playing games behind closed doors would be more suitable, hitting the club financially and also affecting performances due to lack of atmosphere.

If you are so clever, how would you deter the trouble or at least from a West Ham United point of view, protect your 'real' fans from the idiots?

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
listen matey. This is one of the nastiest fixtures in the country....something that Charlton fans will never see in a billion years. it's nothing to do with stopping kids going etc etc but because of the likelyhood of some serious trouble, it has been advised that any youngsters do not attend. it has also been declared that anyone who is under 16, must be accompanied by an adult. Again, another common sense approach.

Now i can tell you that if the club didn't issue these rules and statements, if any child got into trouble, fat dicks lawyers would be there ready to pounce and sue the arse oiff whoever's team they didn't support.

it's about time the "let's sue em" brigade in this country.....yes you fat dick, woke up and realised common sense prevails....obviously something you are greatly lacking in.

You didn't get enough cuddles when you were younger, did you?

PS Since the trouble isn't likely to be inside the ground itself, what's the benefit on not letting in unaccompanied kids? All you end up with is a load of adolescents hanging around outside the ground as they're not allowed in, which if anything will make the situation even worse. It's just idiotic, madam.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
You didn't get enough cuddles when you were younger, did you?

PS Since the trouble isn't likely to be inside the ground itself, what's the benefit on not letting in unaccompanied kids? All you end up with is a load of adolescents hanging around outside the ground as they're not allowed in, which if anything will make the situation even worse. It's just idiotic, madam.

why won't it be in the ground ? did you not see the the league cup tie at Upton park a few years ago ?

Don't know why you have to start every post with bollox like that.

It'll kick off at Millwall big time. i don't care if there's 10,000 ob on site....it'll kick off inside and outside the ground.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
So when and how will the clubs learn the lessons. These issues are repeated every time they play. The clubs are ignoring the issues to sell tickets and the dickheads are the people who cause the troubles.
If the clubs ignore the issues for profit margins then they deserve to be suitably punished.

The 'dickheads' are people who enjoy making comments like 'This is one of the nastiest fixtures in the country....something that Charlton fans will never see in a billion years.' and don't accept that the clubs are to blame!

I didn't mention points deducted! Playing games behind closed doors would be more suitable, hitting the club financially and also affecting performances due to lack of atmosphere.

If you are so clever, how would you deter the trouble or at least from a West Ham United point of view, protect your 'real' fans from the idiots?

Alan, i know you didn't say points deduction but you implied that any sanctions imposed due to off field problems would benefit BHA. Im not sure you can protect real fans from the idiots....if it's going to go off, it will regardless of who's around you and where you are. it's not about being clever matey....personally i think the risk should be completely taken away by having this fixture home fans only at both venues. that would cut a lot of the shit.

But hang on....fat dick and his lawyers would be there to sue the shit out of both clubs because some 4 year old couldn't go.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
why won't it be in the ground ? did you not see the the league cup tie at Upton park a few years ago ?

Don't know why you have to start every post with bollox like that.

It'll kick off at Millwall big time. i don't care if there's 10,000 ob on site....it'll kick off inside and outside the ground.

I'm with Jevs here TBH. The clubs can do a LIMITED amount to prevent trouble (through restricting ticket sales to fans with a 'clean' record) but that is as far as they can go. It won't stop tickets falling into the hands of hooligans though, as they can be transferred.

We all suspect there will be some pwopa nawty from the usual suspects, regardless of whether they have a ticket or not, as a lot of trouble will be outside of the ground.

By warning parents that there is a likelihood of trouble it is the same as telling children not to get into cars with strangers, just a bit of common sense, not an encouragement to go toe to toe with those ITK.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Still think the issue here is not letting kids attend without adults. Is that even legal? There must be some rule it's breaking. If I was a 14 year old West Ham fan I'd be exploring options to take the club to court.

Take em to court, sue em, compensation, blah blah blah :facepalm:

Sent from my inbred hatred of all things South London .....HD

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I suppose West Ham doesn't want the Under 5's to travel South of the river as they did previously :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here