spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
That is 3 days old.

Cheggers

Jul 28, 2011
Bang! And the dirt is gone.
'Brighton, currently in second place in the Premier League, and two other teams from the English League made official surveys of the agents of right-back Wesley, from Flamengo. The values have not yet been revealed and official proposals have not yet been sent.'

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Played just 20 games in their top league . Brazilian , 19 yrs old . His stats must be very good and he’s been identified at a super early stage . This is very database driven and sounds like a textbook Brighton signing . Investing in huge potential,

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Looks a bit like Roberto Carlos, I'm in.
Was Carlos actually any good, or was it hype? All I remember of him is scoring an amazing free kick in a fairly insignificant game and then spending the rest of his career trying to recreate it, to the danger of the spectators in row z.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Was Carlos actually any good, or was it hype? All I remember of him is scoring an amazing free kick in a fairly insignificant game and then spending the rest of his career trying to recreate it, to the danger of the spectators in row z.
Was Roberto Carlos actually any good ?

Lol… nah, he was absolutely shite mate.

😂

Seriously ?

1996–2007Real Madrid370(47)

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
'Brighton, currently in second place in the Premier League, and two other teams from the English League made official surveys of the agents of right-back Wesley, from Flamengo.

And the survey says .....

Family Fortunes Irishman 5.jpg

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Off to Chelsea for £400bn

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
He was brilliant.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here