Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We're the North/West stand Brighton boys VIDEO

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
Just uploaded a clip that I recorded of the North and West stand singing
Here it is...

Apologies about the poor zoom quality. But what the heck, that doesn't matter!

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Wow, I didn't realise how loud both stands were at only 80% capacity and for a friendly!

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
As I posted elsewhere earlier, the possibilities are IMMENSE !

ps. Probably not even 80% judging by the huge swathes of empty seats

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
That was pretty good - I was in C Block in the West upper and most people around me joined in. Great stuff - well done west and north. cant wait for the serious stuff next Saturday.

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
Thought I'd be the first to upload it. Videos can always be decieving. For all those who weren't there today, trust me, the noise that the west stand made was actually incredible. It will bring a shiver down your spine.

BHA-MASCOT-85

Jul 27, 2011
Brighton
I was in A North Stand and it was pretty loud especially as i had noisy students sitting all around me! Great day tho loved it i particularly enjoyed the gully girls:lolol:

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
f*** a duck that's loud!

DanielT

i was in F block of WSU and it was great feeling when, from only a few of us that started singing back, more and more people each time got into it. Think that's one of my favourite things to do, the back and forth "we're the ..." song. Even did it in the bus at stoke, left side, right side on the top deck!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Funny thing was the North seemed every bit as loud as the West-maybe it's the history,the passion,and above all else,the desire.NORTH STAND RULE

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here